"Both Framed"

"Man this is a lot of white girls to be moving, unplanned at 1 am in the morning, off some random adrenaline rush. We are going to meet up with people we never met. Ice this isn't you bro." Tate reasoned with Ice while they pulled out of Ice yard.

"So what? This is what we signed up for. The more product we move, the more money we make." Ice sat back in the passenger seat. Tate laughed nervously.

"Yeah Marijuana, this shit you doing could get us twenty years in the hole easy." Tate was paranoid.

Ice put his hand to his head. "So what you scared now, you scared of making money? If this goes good, I split the money with you and you can get your mom out of that shitty as shack y'all call a house." Tate slammed on break. Ice head jerked.

"Hold up, you dissing my mom? You for real? You know my mom works two and sometimes three jobs to support us. I may not have 2 million dollars sitting around that my snitching ass pops left me, but-"

Before Tate could finish Ice had punched him in the jaw. Tate threw a punch back, Ice then took Tate's head and slammed it against the window. The door flew open and Tates head was almost touching the road. A car drove by blowing the horn.

"Yo Ice get off me man!" Ice pushed him out of the car. Ice jumped in the passenger seat. He put the car in drive and drove off leaving Tate on the side of the road.

"Fuck!" Tate yelled running his hand over his head.

Ice sped down the road going as fast as he could. He didn't have time for Tate's tantrums, he had more important things going on. Now he could do this deal by himself and get all the money and wouldn't have to split it with anyone. Maybe he would just take the money, grab Ivory and go as far away from everyone as he could.

Ice arrived at a huge house with several cars stationed outside. He snatched his duffle bag and made his way up the driveway. He knocked 2 times then 3 times twice, as Zeus showed him. The door opened and he was quickly yanked inside. The guy at the door pushed him against the wall and began searching him.

"Ay man what is this? I don't have anything on me." The huge guy let go of Ice, and Ice heard a familiar laugh it was Zeus.

"Ice my friend you made it, and your friend?" Zeus looked around for Tate. Ice brushed off his clothes looking around wondering what Zeus had going on .

" What is this some kind of joke, you had me deliver drugs to your house?" The girl from the strip club ran by them with her friend. Zeus stood in a silk rub opened with silk bedroom shoes. He threw his arm around Ice shoulders .

"Si, walk with me. The guy is here. I am having a party, but I couldn't allow all of that to be in my car. Come, come he's inside with the money waiting on you. What happened to your face my friend, you and Tate had a fight?"

"We Good. Just show me to your mans so we can do this and I can be out." Ice saw people snorting cocaine, he saw people playing poker some people were outback in the pool. When they reached this room with a sign that read do not disturb. Zeus told Ice to knock.

"I'm coming!" Someone yelled from inside the room.

The guy came to the door, he was a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes. Ice could hear women in the background. The man didn't have on any pants or shoes, a white wife beater and lipstick kisses all over his neck and arms. RHe wore a blindfold around his neck.

"Oh it's you hold on." The guy walked over to get his shirt and Ice realized it was a cop, he saw his name tag on his shirt . Ice backed up .

"Wait a minute this is a cop?" Zeus wasn't smiling anymore as him and the officer stared at one another.

"He's a customer Ice, what's the problem?"  Zeus smiled.

"I'm not dealing to a no good crooked ass cop, and then you go and arrest someone like me for doing the same thing, or worse kill him. I'm not selling to no crooked cop period. You know what? This whole thing is a joke, and you too. Im out"

Zeus stayed behind to apologize to the officer. He handed him the duffle bag and the officer handed Zeus the money. Ice could hear Zeus close on his heels. He grabbed his shoulder and Ice pushed him off. Guns were instantly pointed at his head. Zeus told everyone to lower their guns.

"What's the matter? You don't like money? I don't care who it comes from it spends the same. If you want to be about morals, you picked the wrong business. I will sell crack to my pregnant mother if it means securing the bag. Im willing to go to any and every extent to get and keep the money." Zeus puff on a cigar his security lit.

Ice shook his head in disagreement. "Naw Zeus, I disagree with you there, all money ain't good money."  Ice stood his ground.

"If you won't follow my rules, you can't work for me and if you can't work for me then you work for no one, and if you work for no one, you don't eat." Zeus walked closer to Ice.

"I always eat, one monkey don't stop no show."  Ice folded his hands together sticking out his chest.

Zeus leaned into Ice and whispered in his ear.
"If you go against my orders and continue to sell in these streets, you will be a dead man walking. Ask Milton's dad." Ice eyes grew big as he looked into Zeus's and the evil grin that appeared on his face.

"Get him out of my fucking sight." The men grabbed him and dragged him out of the house slamming the door in his face.

Maybe neither Quakes or Milton's dad betrayed one each another, maybe they were both framed. Ice tried to push the men off him, but there was to many. They tossed him outside. Ice hopped in his car driving carelessly away from the house. What did he mean by that? What really happened? He needed to see Diya, even though her trying to defend his grandmother pissed him off. He needed to hear her voice. He needed to tell her everything. He called and no answer.

Can you all believe Ice fought Tate ? Wtf ????
What about what Zeus said about Milton's dad , did he play a part in his death ? What is going on?

Comment! Like ! Share !
Thanks to all my supporters and critics!!!