" You do love him"

Diya
"So , I was thinking since you don't want to have a party , let's just do a big dinner at your moms . It can just be family and close friends, can you at least agree to that ?" Kim tapped the bar to get the the two men attention .

"Um really Tommy, a 75 cent tip? Do I look like a damn coin machine?" The tall bodybuilder reached in his wallet and pulled out a 10 dollar bill.

"My apologies your highness." He chugged his beer and some dripped unto his shirt.

" You are just a disgusting pig...just please leave." Kim shooed him away. His  friend came and threw his arm around him pulling him away from the bar .

"You treat your regulars like crap and they continue to come back. I don't get it." Diya printed a customers receipt.

"It's a love hate thing, but don't ignore me. How do you like my idea about a birthday dinner?" Kim hopped up on the counter swinging her legs back and forth.

"Yes, I will tell my mom tonight, Kim." Kim threw her head back .

"Thank the lord! You are a difficult one Diya." Diya pinched Kim's arm .

"Get down off the counter, people eat there."  Kim jumped down.

"Ouch and so what?" Kim rubbed her arm .

"Are you going to come over tonight and help me get ready?" Diya wiped down the counter .

"Why where are you...." Kim started grinning hard. " Oh my gosh, is that tonight? Yes of course I will be there. I will make sure you look like money." Kim bounced around now like it was her going out tonight.
**********

Later that evening Kim came over with clothes on hangers and her makeup bag. " Hello Mrs. Cheyenne is my best friend home? Diya came from behind her mom .

"I'm here...girl did you bring your entire closet ?" Diya stood with a towel wrapped around her . Cheyenne giggled.

"Um that was an insult, my closet would never fit in your house." Kim brushed past Diya and kissed Cheyenne's cheek .

"Diya your room in 5." Kim headed up the stairs .

After Diya took a shower and shaved she walked into her bedroom and Kim had four outfits scattered across her bed . Every outfit she had accessories and shoes to match .  Kim always had an eye for fashion . She was hand chosen by one of the finest fashion designers in New York for a internship . If it all went goes well , she would become his personal assistant after one year .

So, college wasn't even a opposition she'd accept. Her parents were irate when she broke the news . Kim got a rise out of making their heads explode .
They were always on the road and her older brother was like the golden child. Even though he did nothing but drain their bank accounts, going to an expensive school that he nearly had to drop out of because he cheated his way through high school.

Then when she started dating white boy Skooly because he smokes marijuana and is covered in ink they judge him off his appearance. He's actually a computer genius, he will easily be making like two hundred thousand a year somewhere . He loves him some Kim and though he slept with her friend , he tries to make it up to her everyday in hopes she will take him back .

Cheyenne set on the bed drinking hot tea.
"Well Kim you really out did yourself sweetie but um, will she have to try every single one of these outfits on?" She sipped her tea.

"Every single one. This is my best friends first official date and I want him to not be able to take his eyes off her all night. Who knows, maybe she'll get lucky." Kim teased and Cheyenne raised her eyebrows still sipping tea.

Diya cleared her throat . " Let's just focus on one step at a time and plus sex is overrated. I want my first time to be referred to as making love ." Kim continued straightening Diyas hair .

"Well, if you are never going to admit to the one guy in the entire world who you do love, that you do love him, how will you even know what making love is?" Diya stared into the mirror expressionless.

"Just hurry up. Milly will be here in forty five minutes." Kim was right she was so right .

Diya did love him . And the way he made her body feel the other night , he just had to feel the same way . Ice would never admit it , in fear of breaking her heart . She had to shake that from her thoughts , she couldn't wait on forever. Today with Milly would be fun . She would let her guard down and give him a real chance .

Her and Ice would never work simply because she wasn't what he would usually go for .

Who has Kim as a friend or who is Kim? 😂😂😂

Comment and like!!!

Please continue to read ! Thank you all my supporters and critics 🙌🏽