Epilogue

Hello it's mmr :)

I started this book back in 2018 and it is now 2024 and I feel terrible I never completed it. I appreciate all your love and support through this crazy book I started! I'm so sad I never completed it and lost my spark in writing fan-fictions. I just think for all of you that have camera this far along deserve an epilogue on how I would've liked this book to end for everyone's sanity. I'd be mad coming this far along to find out there's no ending. So here I am 6 years older with a completely different mind set trying to make an ending to this book for you guys! Thank you for all your love and support and I hope you all enjoyed! Here we go!

5 years later

"Zach! Zach! Zach! Zach!" A roaring crowd cheered. "Come on daddy!" Ava was standing up out of her seat encouraging Zach. "You got this baby!" I screamed over the crowed. All a sudden the crowed got silent. "He shoots...... three pointer!" The announcer airs. Ava and I jump up and down cheering for the man who makes it all possible.

"You did an amazing job daddy." Ava said on our way home from Zach's last game of the season. You see, after high school Zach decided to take his basketball grants to another level with college and become a professional player.

"Thank you princess. I'm starving. What's on the menu for tonight." Zach's smiles and smacks my thigh as I drive. "I kind of had something special planned." 

We pulled into our driveway and all hurried out of the car after our hour car ride home. Our home wasn't nothing to fancy. It was a one story house with a basement. Having huge windows up front and a beautiful porch. It was a three bedroom, 1.5 baths. We no longer live in town. We moved two hours out and started fresh. As much as I wanted to move to a whole new country, I needed to stay close to my mom and Karen. And of course Olivia.

We all walk into the house and I push everyone to go sit down in the living room. "I made baby back ribs." I smile looking at Zach. "Oh? That's new, sounds yummy." He smiles then goes to flip on the tv. I sit down next to him and keep staring at him to get his attention.

"Carmen. What are you up to?" He laughs wrapping his arm around me. "Is it work again?" He intertwines his fingers with mine.

Ah yes, work. I decided to go to college and study psychology focusing on teenage development there. I am now a psychologist for teens who need an ear, support, and a safe place.

"No." I blush. "Here." I handed Zach a small box. "You didn't have to baby." Zach sat up in excitement. I just laughed to myself.

Zach quickly takes the blue and pink bow off the box and opens it. Carefully unwrapping the paper Zach turns to me quickly.

"No." He says with his eyes almost popping out of his head and a smile that went from ear to ear.
"Yes." I laugh. "I'm going to be a dad again!" He stands up and pulls me into a hug. "Yes, again." I laugh. "I'm so happy! We deserve this!" Zach said looking at the test once again like he just saw a puppy. "We do." I wrap my arms around his waist. Home.

Zach and I ended up getting married a year after our little boy, Myles, was born. Zach continues to ask for one more baby.

As for the rest of the crew: Alex, he stayed in touch with Zach for awhile then completely fell off the maps. Jessica, she strives at everything and is currently the mayor. Justin, poor Justin. Barely a year after high school he overdosed and could not be saved. Bryce, well I believe he has a nice family of his own and continues to work on himself. I heard he goes to a therapist and him and his wife are very happy with two boys. And Clay... we still always text and he even helps watch Ava and Myles. He's an author of a book he wrote based on Hannah and our whole high school experience at Liberty. He sold millions of copies and even has his own podcast.