Mommy

"Time to wake up. It's game time." A voice woke me up. I opened my eyes so that they'd adjust. Of course it was Bryce. I rolled over and Zach wasn't next to me. "Where's Zach?" I asked. "Showering." He said as he sat next to me. "So did Zach do some things to you last night?" Bryce asked. "What are you talking about?" I looked over at him. Bryce got closer and grabbed my side then went all the way down my thighs. "Don't touch me." I moved back away from him. Bryce just looked at me until he backed up real quick.

Zach suddenly walked in with a towel around his waist. "What are you doing in here?"Zach asked. It was quiet for a minute. "Bryce likes to be annoying and wake me up at the crack of dawn." I said with a fake smile. Zach laughed. "Hey dude can you get out for a second? Gotta get dressed." Zach laughed again. "Yeah, I'll be downstairs." Bryce chuckled.

I scooted to the edge of the bed and tried to forget what just happened.

"How'd you sleep?" Zach asked. "The best I have in a long while." I smiled. Zach put on his underwear and Liberty High basketball shorts then sat next to me. "I'm glad." He said then kissed me.

We sat there and I just got to thinking. "You're a pretty popular, good looking guy... why me? You can have many other girls." I let out. "I may be a guy a lot of people know but you're my actual real first girlfriend and first kiss. You are beautiful and smart and just so comforting." I smiled and leaned on his shoulder. "You've never had sex?" I asked. "No, don't tell the guys though, there will never be an end to it." He laughed a little. "I've never had sex either." I confessed. Zach looked up at me and smiled. "Can we be each other's first some day?" I smiled and kissed him. "Of courses."

....

Zach dropped me off at home and went to basketball practice with the team before the game tonight.

I walked into the house and my mom was standing by the door. "Where were you last night?" She asked. "At Hannah's I told you." I said as I closed the door. "Who was that boy that dropped you off?" She asked. "Moom."'I said trying to get her to stop. "If he's a boyfriend if like to meet him sometime." She half smiled. "Soon." I smiled.

I went upstairs to shower then got dressed. I put on a Liberty High shirt with ripped blue jeans.

I walked downstairs and my mom was of course cooking. "Why are you already cooking?" I asked. "I want to meet this boyfriend of yours tonight." She said. "Mom, were new. I don't know if he's ready." My Mom just gave me a look. "Fine, only if I can use the car to go to the game." I smiled. My mom rolled her eyes. "Ok. Straight here after the game." I walked over and hugged my mom. "Thank you. Don't embarrass me tonight." I grabbed the keys then ran out the door.

....

I got to the school early so I could talk to Zach about tonight. I got out and walked into the school to find him waiting for me.

"Hey." I said as I kissed him. "Hey, whats going on?" He asked. "My mom wants you over for dinner tonight..." I say very scared. "Ok." Zach said. I looked up at him and smiled. "Really?" I was surprised. "Really babe." He laughed. I smiled then just hugged him. "I have to go but I'll meet you after the game." Zach kissed me then rushed back the gym.

...

Finally it was game time. I walked into the gym and found a seat on the bleachers. "Hey where were you last night?" Hannah came and sat next to me. "Oh hey, I'm so sorry. A lot happened." Was all I said. "What do you mean a lot?" Hannah asked. "Zach and I are dating." I smiled. Hannah smiled and started freaking out a little. "Oh my gosh that is so great. You have to come hang out this weekend and tell me everything." I was so happy she was happy for me. "Of course of course." I smiled. "Well I'm going to go work on my art project, text me if you need anything." Hannah said as she walked off the bleachers.