Get it Straight

"Ok to find a perfect dress you need to get one that compliments your body, one that shows off your-" Hannah was saying till I cut her off. "Found the one I want." I laughed. "Wow that was fast, come out and show me." Hannah said.

I slowly walked out of the dressing room and smiled at Hannah. Her jaw dropped which was pretty funny. "You look gorgeous." Hannah said In shock. "Thank you.."

I grabbed my phone and went in front of a mirror to take a pic to send to Zach. "Wow need to tease your man, I see." Hannah joked as she stood in the bathroom.

 "I don't think it's revealing enough for him

"I don't think it's revealing enough for him." Hannah laughed. I laughed with her. "He snapped me back." I said opening my phone again.

 I showed Hannah want Zach sent back and she just made a funny face

I showed Hannah want Zach sent back and she just made a funny face. "Gross but adorable." She said as she laughed. Let pay for our dresses so I can head to work with your mom.

Suddenly Hannah stopped walking. "Has Zach ever mentioned me?" She asked. "No, not really why?" I was confused. "Just asking." She continued walking.

...

We dropped off our dresses at Hannah's House then her mom gave me a ride to work.

"You can just stack the shampoos on the shelves in the third isle, there really isn't much today so after you can work cash register." Mrs.Baker explained. "Alright." I said the got to work.

...

The day went by really slow, a customer or two would come in every thirty minutes or so but that was about it.

I leaned against the counter just scrolling through a magazine until I heard someone come in. I looked up and it was Justin.

He walked up to the counter and just stopped. "Thank you for a couple nights ago. No one else would've helped me out like you did, thank you so much." I thanked him. "Yeah, I just want to make sure you're doing ok." He smiled. "Yeah, I'm better. How about yourself?" I asked. "I'm eh, but I'm Justin Foley, I'm a badass who shouldn't give a shit." Justin said. I laughed along with him.