Knew It Was Coming

I woke up early to go to my doctors appointment to see if I could get some antidepressants or something to help me through all this. 

"Alright Carmen Renolds, it's been awhile since I've seen you. You look good." My doctor said excited. "Thank you." I smiled. "Ok so we took some blood and a urine sample correct?" He asked. "Yeah I did with one of the nurses." I explained. "Ok and you're here to try and get some medication that will help with depression and/or anxiety?" He asked. "Correct." I replied.

My doctor started looking the my charts and results from my blood and urine samples. "You can't have any medication while you're like this, you know that right?" He asked. I gave him a weird look. "I didn't know my depression was that bad sir." I was confused. "No, you're on a stable level there. While you're pregnant you shouldn't be taking medication like this. We can recommend therapy or a list of exercises and meals to help keep you busy and stable." My doctor explained. I sat in shock. "Pregnant?" I started shaking. "You didn't know? Well congratulations you're pregnant." My doctor smiled. I fake smiled and just felt like throwing up.

...

I drove to school panicking. Who was I suppose to talk to. Hannah's dead, Zach's gone, and my mom would kill me. I sat in my car just freaking out and crying.

 Suddenly there was a knock on my window and it was Scott smiling

Suddenly there was a knock on my window and it was Scott smiling. I rolled down my window and tried acting like I wasn't crying. As soon as Scott saw me his smile faded.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "I-I can't talk about it." I got nervous. "Talking about it can really help you." He smiled. I looked around to make sure no one was there to hear. "I'm.. pregnant." I got out. Scott just stood there for a second. "Zach's?" He asked. I nodded my head yes and started crying again. "I don't want to get a abortion because that's so wrong. But I can't raise it alone. I lost my dad so it's just me and my mom." I cried. "Hey, don't cry. Talk to Zach, if he don't want it I'll be here for you. We'll figure it out." I got out the car and hugged Scott. I looked over and Zach saw us so I let go real quick.

...

I stood at my locker taking books out of my bag and putting them into my locker to get organized. "Yoooooooo!" Zach yelled as he walked into the school. He seemed... happy.

 I continued putting stuff into my locker waiting for Zach to get closer

I continued putting stuff into my locker waiting for Zach to get closer. I closed my locker after I grabbed my algebra 2 book out.

Zach went to walk past my locker so I took a deep breath. "Zach can we talk?" I asked as he walked by. He turned around and smiled. "Now you want to talk? I don't think so." He said then started walking again. "Zach please, it's important." I begged as I grabbed his hand. "What the fuck?" Zach gave me a dirty look then walked away. I leaned against my locker and tried everything I could not to cry. I looked over and Scott was standing at his locker. He just gave me the "I'm sorry" look then closed his locker and left.

Zach's Pov

"Ok so I have Bryce, Monty, Justin, me, Michael, Chad, and..." I was figuring out who was joining the baseball team. "Scott." Scott said as he showed up to sign ups. "What you're doing to Carmen is horrible. She needs you there for her." He said then stood in line with others.

...

After practice everyone left. I just sat on the bleachers waiting for Scott to get done. He walked by and grabbed his bag so I ran down to him.

"What did she have to tell me?" I asked. He stood there looking at me then out his bag on his back. "Ask her." Was all he said then walked away.

Carmen's Pov

Scott and I went to the pier again and just sat there.

"Stop thinking." He said. "It's kind of hard when you're 17 and have a baby with a guy who isn't even good for you." I was bummed. "I told you we'll figure something out." He smiled. "Thanks." I smiled back.

I stood up and whipped off my pants. "I should get going." I said awkwardly. "Yeah yeah." He said. "Alright, I'll talk to you later. Please don't tell Zach about it. I need to figure myself out first." I panicked. "You're secret safe with me." He smiled then walked away.

________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying the book. (Is it good? No? Yes?)

As you see I post every morning at about exactly 12am (may be different times depending where you live) , so don't think that I'm like never gonna upload again. It's a everyday thing.

: )

-S