Save

SUNDAY

"Ok so tell me every detail." Hannah said as we sat on her bed. "Ok so I guess Bryce was going to ask me to the dance and Zach had a crush on me so he didn't want that to happen. He got defensive with Bryce and told him he was my boyfriend." I explained. "Wow, that's cute." Hannah smiled. "Yeah is Bryce wanted him to prove it so he came over and kissed me." I stared blushing as I said. Hannah giggled. "Didn't know he was such a good guy." Hannah stopped smiling. "Why's that?" I asked. Hannah sat quiet for a second. "He's just a jock." She let out a deep breath then said. I just shook my head yeah.

"Hannah I'm glad I met you." I said randomly. Hannah just gave me a blank look. "I'm sorry.. did you not want me to say that?" I asked. "No no, I'm just glad to hear that." She smiled. "Carmen, I just want to let you know this last month with you has been great. You're a great person and don't ever forget that." She said. I smiled then hugged her.

Hannah went to shower so I went downstairs with her mom.

"Hey Mrs. Baker." I said as I went in and hugged her. "Hey Carmen. How are you?" She asked. "I'm great just trying to do stuff that keeps me busy." I smiled. "If you're looking for a job you can work at me with the store. There's also a guy Tony that works there, he's your age." She explained. "Oh my gosh.. really? I'd love to. When do I start?" I asked. "Tomorrow or someday this week." She said. "Ok thank you so much." I was happy as ever.

Hannah and I hung out all afternoon talking about Liberty High and some of the people at it until I had to leave.

"Well I have to go home to get ready for school, I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled. Hannah hugged me.. real tight. "Bye." Was all she said then she closed her front door.

.....

MONDAY

I walked to school and do the normal routine.

I walked across the football yard to get to physics but Bryce stopped me.

"Hey Carmen, where's Zach?" He asked. "I don't know, usually he's with you guys." I said and continued walking. "Will you come and check at the clubhouse with me?" Bryce asked. "The clubhouse?" I asked. Bryce shook his head then began walking.

We walked through this back gate then came along to this little shed behind some trees.

We went inside and there was a couch and some shelves around. Monty sat on the couch just going through his phone.

"Carmen, come sit down. How are you?" He said all excited. I gave him a weird look then sat down. Suddenly Justin walked in and stopped. "Bryce." He said concerned to Bryce. "What dude?" Bryce said irritated. "Not Zach's girl." Justin said. Bryce laughed. "Come in dude grab the camera." Bryce said then sat down on the other side of me.

"What is this?" I questioned. Bryce out his arm around me. "Heaven." He said then him and Monty laughed. I looked over at Justin and he just looked so sad. I gave him a weird look and he mouthed, "I'm sorry." I just kept looking at him weird till Bryce grabbed my thigh.

"What are you doing?" I started freaking out. "Shhh." Monty said as he held down one of my arms. Bryce unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them. "Bryce stop, stop!" I tried wiggling a lot to get but Bryce's grip and Monty's grip was strong. 

Bryce put one of his hands my down my pants to finger me. I began crying. Suddenly there was a flash. I looked over at Justin taking pictures of Bryce doing this to me on a Polaroid.

Monty got up and took off my pants fully. "Please stop." As my eyes filled with tears. Bryce laid me down on the couch as Monty held my arms above my head.