Dont Believe it

I walked outside to see if the guys were still there that took the tapes but there was no one to be found.

...Next Day...

 "Ok, don't judge

"Ok, don't judge.." I smirked. "Why Scott Reed?" Clay laughed. "I don't know, I feel like me and him connect." I smiled at the thought. "He was new to put school this year." Clay explained. "Really? I didn't know that. It's funny how he's already a jock and everything." I wondered. "Who knows." Clay chuckled.

It got quiet for a minute but then I thought about the tapes. "Clay can we keep a secret?" I asked. He just looked at me and nodded his head. "Yeah." He smiled. "Hannah left tapes behind.. something like 13 reasons why she kills herself." I said quietly. Clay looked over at me in shock. "You know about the tapes?" Clay started to freak out. "You knew about them?" I asked back. He just looked at me.

...

Zach's Pov

Justin, Scott, Bryce, Marcus, Monty, and I sat in Bryce's pool hang out house.

"Dude are you ok?" Marcus asked. I just kept looking at my lap not knowing what to think. "What happened?" Scott joined in. "Carmen's pregnant and she didn't even tell him." Bryce explained. "Wait did she finally tell you?" Scott asked and that's when I flipped out.

"You knew she was pregnant! Is it mine?" I screamed at Scott and I got all in his face. "Back off, of course it's yours. Who else's would it be?" Scott acted clueless. "I know you and her have gotten close lately." I tried holding in my anger. "We didn't have sex! Back off."Scott gave me a dirty look then walked away from me.

"Mrs.Baker and Carmen know that there's tapes now. What if they report it to the investigation?" Marcus thought ahead. "I don't know. God dammit." I was terrified.

Carmen's Pov

"We were just sitting there and four guys came in and took them." I explained to Clay. "Did you get to see who it was?" He asked. "No." I took a deep breath. "So Mrs.Baker knows there's tapes out there?" Clay kept asking questions. "Yes." I laughed. Suddenly Tony came into the café. "I got to go." Clay jumped up and walked out with him.

...

"Can I get a small caramel coffee?" I went in line and ordered a drink. "Your total is $3.23." The worker said. I handed her a 5. "Just keep the change." I said then walked out of the shop to walk home.

...

I sat downstairs watching movies just to keep my mind occupied. Suddenly the doorbell rang. "It's 6 o'clock at night?" I asked myself. I went and opened my door.

"Zach?" I fixed my robe. "Can we talk?" He asked. "Sure." I walked out on the porch. "What?" I asked. "What did you want to talk about?" He got concerned. "I love you, and I really need you now. If you don't want me I need to know." I demanded. "I do want you." He grabbed my hand. I started crying, I was so scared.

"Don't cry please. I'm sorry I was such a dick. Whatever is bothering you we'll work it out." He smiled. "You can't leave me after I tell you this." I cried. "No, don't think that."

I crossed my arms and tried to hold in tears. "Zach, I'm pregnant." I just put it out there. He stood there in silence not knowing what to say.

  "How do you know?" He asked while quietly looking at the ground

"How do you know?" He asked while quietly looking at the ground. "I went to the doctor awhile ago. I tried getting medicine but he told me I couldn't have it because I was.. pregnant." I explained. He just stood there again in silence.

"I'm sorry." I started crying. "I'm so sorry." I kept going. He walked up to me and just pulled me into a tight, long lasting hug. "No, I'm sorry." He squeezed tighter.

...7 o'clock....

Zach and I laid in bed quiet for awhile trying to figure out what we should say.

"Do you want to keep it?" I asked. "Of course." He responded quickly. Zach rolled on his side to face me as I laid on my back. "Can I?" He said as he pointed at my stomach. I nodded then let him untie my robe and open it up.

My chest and stomach was exposed which I was weird until he started rubbing my belly. I smiled.

"Our baby is in there." He smiled. "Yeah." I teared up. Zach leaned in and kissed me. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I kissed him then snuggled up.