Lessons

I stood up and fixed my bikini bottoms then sat on Zach's lap. I just gave him an uncomfortable look then started grinding as everyone watched.

Zach leaned in and started kissing me to make the moment for the guys hotter which I didn't like. I thought about Clay. What was he going to think of me.

 I quickly stopped then got off of him

"Woah what happened to a minute Carmen?" Bryce asked. "I'm not your guys show doll. I did it so let's move on." I got mad. "No no, the dare was a minute, pool time." Marcus said. I looked over at Clay just slightly shaking he head then I looked over at Justin who just was looking at his lap.

Everyone walked outside to watch me get pushed in. I looked over and Bryce was whispering something to Monty.

"Do I really have to do this?" I asked. Everyone started yelling yes and cheering for me like it was something big even Zach. "Babe." I said as I just looked at him. "Hey its all on you." He said and started laughing again. "It's cold out here." I said like anyone cared.

 I had my back facing the pool and I waited for someone to push me

I had my back facing the pool and I waited for someone to push me. Bryce walked in front of me and smiled. Suddenly Monty came up behind Bryce and pushed him on me so we both fell in.

As we fell Bryce grabbed onto my ass and rubbed up me when we were underwater. I sucked in water while I was freaking out. I swam up real quick and started coughing.

Everyone looked at me like they were confused. Bryce got out of the water and touched my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" I screamed. "What's wrong babe?" Zach asked. "I want to go home, please." I begged. "Why, we were having fun?" Zach asked. "I can drive you home real quick if you want." Bryce offered. "Bryce can drive you if you want to go, I've been drinking a lot." Zach said.

I looked over at Justin not knowing what to do. "Come on let's go." Bryce said as he grabbed my arm. "Don't touch her!" Justin yelled at Bryce. "What the fuck dude?" Bryce said walking up towards Justin. "You May have already raped Jessica, but I will not let you rape Zach's girl." Justin said pissed. "What are you talking about?" Zach stepped in. It got quiet for a second but I nodded at Justin.

"Bryce has been sexually molesting Carmen." Justin came out and said. I looked back at Clay and he was just shocked. "Is that true Bryce?" Zach asked not knowing anything else to say. Bryce just looked at Zach not knowing what to do or say. "Yes it's true! Bryce tricked her into going to the clubhouse. He fucking fingered her while Monty held her down. Don't believe me? Go look in the picture box! Look at the bruises on her arm Zach. It's all so obvious." Justin finished.

I looked up at Zach and he was speechless. Justin suddenly ran up and pushed Bryce. "Stop!" Zach came up and yelled.

  "You took her to the clubhouse?" Zach stood in front of Bryce

  "You took her to the clubhouse?" Zach stood in front of Bryce. "You knew about what types of stuff they do in the clubhouse?" I asked shaking. Zach just looked at me. "You were part of that!?" I screamed. "Babe." Zach said as he walked towards me. "No, don't babe me." I said as I ran out of the backyard and to the street.

...

I walked home trying to keep myself warm the whole time.

I just couldn't believe Zach knew about that place. Suddenly a car pulled up next to me and stopped. I looked and saw it was Zach.

"Please get in the car." Zach said walking towards me. I started walking again to try getting away from him. He of course caught up and stopped in front of me. "Please get in the car so we can talk." Zach begged. "No, get out my way." I demanded. "No, please get in the car. It's cold and I just want to make sure you get home. Please Carmen." Zach continued to beg. "Stay far away from me." I said then walked around Zach to continue walking.

...

I finally got home and snuck upstairs so I wouldn't wake up my mom.

I sat in bed thinking if I did the right thing or not. I ignored Zach's, Justin's, and Clays messages. I just threw my phone across the room and went to bed.

...1pm Next Day...

I sat at the lunch table with Hannah and Alex. I really didn't say much. I could tell by Hannah's silence Alex already told her what happened.

"Hey, it'll be alright." Alex said. "Alex you don't understand." Hannah snapped back at him. "Like you do." Alex said back to Hannah. "It's ok guys, I'll be alright. Just please don't fight."

I sat just thinking about last night. I looked up and of course Zach sat in my view. He just looked up at me and I couldn't take it.

He sat there talking to Bryce like nothing had happened

He sat there talking to Bryce like nothing had happened. I stood up and walked out the door quickly.

I stood outside taking deep breaths trying not to cry.

"Carmen." I heard Zach. I turned around and just looked at him. "Please go away." I said then turned back around. Zach came up and looked at me struggling. "I'm sorry." Zach said with actual tears in his eyes. I pushed him again then again then again. "What the fuck is sorry going to do!" I screamed at him. He just stood there and took it, not saying anything.

After a few seconds he came up and hugged me. I just squeezed him back and bawled my eyes out.

I stopped hugging him and stepped back. "Carmen, please. I love you and I'm so stupid for not noticing. I care about you and I should've been there to protect to. I can't blame you for not telling me but I'm thankful I found out. I know I'm still friends with Bryce but my time goes to you. Bryce only comes in during a game. Yes, I knew about the clubhouse. Yes, I took picture, but I never laid a hand on a girl. Both me and Justin, I'm thankful for a guy like him. Please don't let us end like this, I just can't do it losing you." Zach said tearing up once again. I went in and hugged him. "I love you too." I cried...