Seriously

School has sucked even more than before... I haven't talked to anyone including Zach.

I sat in the library during lunch. It was better than sitting alone in the classroom.

"Carmen." Clay plopped down in the chair next to me. I just ignored him. "Stop ignoring me and Justin. It's not our faults." Clay got aggravated. "I never said it was your fault but it was none of your business to go and tell everyone about that, especially Alex. Mine and Zach's relationship is hanging on by a thread." I grabbed all my notebooks and shoved them in my bag. I got up and went to walk off but Clay grabbed my arm.

"I have to tell you something. But you can't tell anyone." Clay said getting my attention. I looked at him seriously but scared, that could never be good. "I saw Bryce, he's back." Clay whispered. "What?" My heart dropped. "I was walking the other night.. he was walking into his house with bags. He must've ran away or something." Clay explained. "I got to go." I felt like I had to throw up.

...

I was practically running through the hallways to get out of the school. I needed to get out of there and quick.

"Are you okay?" Someone grabbed my book bag to slow me down. I turned around and it was Scott. "Don't come near me. You've already done enough damage!" I yelled at him. I looked around and everyone was staring at me, including Justin. "Just please stay away from me." I lowered my voice then ran out the school.

I walked out into the parking lot and caught my breath. "He can't be back. But I won't get framed now." I was so confused on the situation. "What the hell was that all about?" Justin ran to me. "Justin please I need to be alone." I pushed my hair behind my ear. "You're already alone. You can't always be alone. What the fuck happened back there?" Justin questioned. "Just a bad day." I lied. "You look like you've seen a ghost." He crossed his arms. "I-I." I went to say then threw up.

"Holy shit, don't tell me you're pregnant again?" He got scared. "No!" I yelled wiping my face. "I got to go." I said then walked off quickly.

...

Zach's POV

All the guys were sitting in the locker room getting ready for football practice, we had a big game this Friday.

"Hey Zach." Justin ran in. "Why are you late?" I asked. "Why are you asking." Justin laughed then opened up his locker. "Because I'm the fucking captain, it's my job." I got irritated. "Okay Captain, I was fucking making sure your girlfriend wouldn't go bat shit crazy and do something dumb because you're stuck in the past!" He yelled. "What do you mean by that? What's going on with Carmen?" I got worried.

"Oh no, is Carmen going around some more?" Monty jumped in. "Shut the fuck up Montgomery!" I stood up. "Just speaking the facts. Right Scott? You got to hit that?" He started laughing. I ran towards Monty and went at him.

"Zach get off!" I heard Justin yell as he tried pulling me off of him. I continued hitting Monty and he definitely hit me back pretty good. Once our coaches came out and practically all the guys got us apart I finally got to calm down.

"Zach, you need to communicate with her. I don't know what's going on with her." Justin put his hand on my shoulder. "I don't know man, she had sex with Scott. That hurts." I admitted. "Scott just did it to use her to prove something to Bryce. But she did it because she was scared. You weren't in her life and she was pregnant, she had no idea what to do." Justin explained. "Where was she?" I asked. "Walking somewhere." Justin shrugged.

...

Carmen's pov

I stood in front of the Walker's house. It's been awhile since I've been here. All I could think about was Bryce and Hannah. A bunch of memories with them... especially Hannah.