Fake Love

I woke up and rolled over to, "Scott." I whispered to myself. I sat up and quickly got out of bed so I wouldn't wake him up.

I grabbed my phone and immediately texted Clay.

...

I stood outside waiting until finally clay showed up with Justin. I jumped in the back seat of the car the closed the door.

"Why the hell are you at Scott's house?" Just asked turning around from the passengers seat. "We-.... we were hanging out." I said. "What the fuck does hanging out me?" Justin got angry. "We had sex!" I yelled. "What the Fuck is wrong with you Carmen? You're pregnant." Justin continued. "That don't matter! I'm not hurting the baby in any way. Zach left me!" I was very aggravated. "He'll be back, it's not like Zach to do this. You're so fucking stupid." Justin started laughing.

  "You guys need to stop." Clay jumped in. "Oh.. I'm the stupid one huh? At least I'm not fucking doing heroin you stupid fuck!" I yelled back. "Clay stop the car." Justin said. "No, what, why?" Clay said. "Pull the damn car over." He demanded. Clay pulled over and out the car in park. "Get the fuck out." Justin told me. "What? No." I said. "Get the hell out!" He demanded. "We don't have to do this." Clay said. "Clay shut the hell up. Get out." He snapped. I looked at Clay then nodded and got out the car.

I stood on the sidewalk and watch them drive off. Where was I suppose to go now. I didn't even know where I was.

...

"Miss.Renolds....Miss.Renolds. Wake up." I woke up to someone saying. I rubbed my eyes and it was Mr.Porter. "Why are you sleeping in the floor of my office?" He asked. I stood up real quick and stretched. "Oh sorry, I just got lost this morning and couldn't find my house. I finally saw the school and it was already to late to walk home so I slept here." I explained. He just gave me a weird look and nodded. "I'll go to class now." I said awkwardly then walked out of his office.

I went to my locker and grabbed my bag out still trying to wake up fully. I closed my locker and saw Scott over by his locker talking to Monty and Bryce. He looked over at me and just smiled. I smiled a little then looked away until I saw Justin walk up to Bryce.

  I walked over toward them and Bryce was just telling Justin how worthless he was

I walked over toward them and Bryce was just telling Justin how worthless he was. I wanted to step in but what could I do? None of them needed me doing that. Suddenly Justin slammed Bryce against the locker but Monty came and slammed Justin to the ground.

I went to run over but Scott pushed me back. "Stop them." I was panicking. "Stay back." Scott said and he pushed me back hard. He just looked at me until he grabbed Clay and held onto him the whole time. More and more people joined in and I had no idea what to do.

I stood there watching with Courtney until I saw Zach run in. Monty pushed him down and began beating the shit out of him. Since he was going after Bryce.

...

 "Oh my god

"Oh my god.. Zach!" I yelled. I was so scared he was going to get hurt. "Stay back!" Scott yelled as he held back Clay. I just took a couple steps and watch the whole jungle gym.

....

At lunch I sat down with Clay so me and him could talk about this morning.

"You doing ok?" He asked. I sat for a second just trying to convince myself I wasn't guilty... but I was. "Justin was right." I admitted. Clay stayed silent and waited for me to say something else. "I need to fix this. Tomorrow is the dance and I need a new dress and I need Zach, I need him." I stood up then walked out of the cafeteria.

As soon as I walked outside I ran into Scott and Bryce. "Hey." He smiled. "Listen... Whatever happened last night, we need to forget about it. It was wrong and it's just not gonna work out." I said then took a deep breath. Bryce and Scott just looked at each other and laughed. "I don't want you. I was horny and I knew I could get you, you're easy." He laughed then walked away with Bryce. "I deserved that." I whispered to myself.

...

  "Alright ladies today were practicing baseball." My gym coach said. We walked over to one of our diamonds and prepared.

"Carmen! You're swimming first." My coach said. I put on the gear and grabbed a bag then walked to first base. I waited for the pitcher to throw them I hit the ball. I watch until it hit Zach right in the jaw. "Oh my god." I said as I covered my mouth.

I walked over to Zach just scared. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." I felt so bad. "Take me to the nurse." He said rudely then began walking towards the school.

I caught up to him and just walked in silence, it was awkward. 

We finally got inside but instead of Zach going to the nurse he went into the boys locker room. I just stopped and looked confused. "Come on." He said then walked all the way in. I slowly followed him and watch as he took off his shirt and put it into his locker.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He closed his locker then faced me. "Just kiss me." He said then pulled me towards him. I just turned my head as he began kissing my neck.

"Zach." I said as I stepped back away from him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I can't do this." I said. "Why? What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm just tired of being used like I'm a rag doll Zach. I'm pregnant and getting fat and you don't even believe the baby is yours. I can't do this on and off thing. I can't sit here and have sex with you in the school locker room then not talk for another week. If you're not going to grow up then don't, I have to though. I want this baby to have a good life."I explained.

Zach just looked at me so I turned around and started to walk out. "Ava." Zach said. I turned around. "What?" I asked confused. "I like the name Ava for the baby. I've order all these baby name books off amazon and there's so many... but I like Ava." He explained. I smiled then nodded my head. "Me too."