Sneak Peek of The New Beginning

1 Month Later....

"Carmen...I-I don't know what to really say." He said nervously. "I'm not getting out for a long while, which I don't agree with." I couldn't believe what he was saying. "Tyler? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?? You shot me! You shot Zach! You killed innocent kids! I was pregnant.. You deserve to be in here for the rest of your life, you're lucky it's not that long." I was pissed.

I looked over and Hannah was sitting next to me. I still see her but only when things get a little rough.

"Zach almost died. Don't ever forget that you almost lost him." She said then looked back over at Tyler.

"You are sickening!" I screamed. "We've all been bullied! But you didn't see anyone killing innocent people, did you?" I was trying to break him. "Isn't that the point?" He got smart. "I came here because I thought i could find somewhere inside me to give you a second chance." I stood up and leaned over the table to get closer to his face. "But you're still not seeing the problem here. Burn in Hell Tyler!" I said as I slammed my hands on the table then looked over at Hannah just watching me. "Sick fuck for spying on Hannah too, I guess you got what you deserved." I said then began walking out of the room. But I stopped. "I hope this guilt rots your inside." I finished then walked out.

...

I sat in the parking lot of the prison in my car.. I rested my head on the steering wheel and let out a few tears.

"You did good in there." I heard Hannah's comforting voice. "Did I really?" I asked. "Yeah, it'll hit him eventually." She said.

I looked over at her and just smiled. "God Hannah, I miss you." I hated seeing her but at the same time I never wanted her "spirit" to leave. "I'm right here Carmen, don't worry."

...

I arrived at Zach's moms house to visit her and pick up Ava.

"Hey Karen." I said as I walked in. "Hey sweety. How did things go?" She asked as I saw she was holding Ava.

 It was crazy how big she was getting which made me sad

It was crazy how big she was getting which made me sad.. but she looked just like Zach which warmed my heart.

"He's such a prick Karen. He needs to stay in there." I said as Karen handed me Ava. "Hi baby girl, I missed you. Wanna go se daddy?" I kissed her forehead.

"Where is Zach?" Karen asked. "Football practice." I explained. "Tell him to come home tonight please." She smiled." Of course I will. Alright, bye thank you so much. Love you and I'll see you tonight then." I hugged her. "Alright, bye love you."

...

I buckled Ava in her car seat and then drove to liberty high. I'm not there much, only sometimes for practices. I haven't been to a football practice since last year.. the football field brings back some things.

...

I arrived and grabbed Ava out of the back then walked to the field.

I watch Zach help lead the team with warmups. Still seeing him do things like that brought butterflies to my stomach.

...

After practice Zach came over to me and Ava and just acted like he hasn't seen us in months. God his smile.

  End of sneak peek :)