Pink

4 Days Later...

I eventually went home after they took out the bullets. I can walk but it hurts a bit and I definitely can't lay on my side.

After that night at the hospital I didn't hear about Zach and didn't want to. Justin won't let me go back to the hospital so I had no idea what was going on.

"Honey want me to drive you to work today?" My mom asked. "No justin said he was on his way." I said as I sat there and rubbed my stomach. "Today marks 6 months." My Mom smiled. "Yeah." I had no expression.

...

"Hey." Justin said as I got in the car. "Hi." Was all I said. "So I have to pick you up at 6 and take you to your doctors appointment tonight?" He asked. "Yes, please." I smiled.

"How are you holding up?" He asked trying to fill in the silence. "I'm holding on." Is all I could say. "You know.. I'm always here if you need anything." He was being comforting. "I know, thank you." I smiled. "You're not dating Scott.. are you?" He asked. "No.. I don't need him. I should've never even talked to him. I know what Zach said, but I can't." I said then got out the car. "See you later." He yelled out the window then drove away.

...

"Carmen.. hey." Olivia (Hannah's mom) came up and hugged me. "Hey." I smiled. "I'm so glad to see you're back. How are you? How's the baby?" She seemed real excited. "I'm doing alright and Ava she's great, we have another appointment tonight." I said then walked behind the counter. "Are you and Zach ready to be parents?" She asked. I just stopped for a second then forced a smile like always. "I hope so." I said then clocked in.

...

"So about this baby shower.. we need to don't it soon." Olivia said. "Yeah, I need to really start getting supplies and stuff. A baby shower would really help." I smiled. "What's her middle name going to be?" She asked. "I have no clue yet. I don't think I'm ready to be a mom.. I don't know what to do." I started crying just thinking about being a single parent. "No no, don't cry. You and Zach will have this all figured out. You have me, your mom, Karen Dempsey, Justin, even Tony. Right Tony?" She yelled towards him as he was fixing the candy isle.

Tony walked over and smiled. "What?" He asked. "Carmen and Zach will be great parents." She smiled. Tony looked at me then looked down. "Um.. yeah." He said then just stood there not making eye contact with anyone. "Alright, well I have to go. Will one of you close up for me please?" She asked as she grabbed her coat and purse. "Yeah." Tony and I both said at the same time. "Thank you guys, goodnight." She smiled then left.

"She don't know he's in the hospital?" Tony asked. "He's still in the hospital?" I asked in shock. "Oh... you didn't know.." He said awkwardly. "No one told me.. I thought he was dead. Oh my god.. is he ok?" I started to panic. "He's good." Tony smiled. I took a deep breath then just tried to keep calm.

....

"I'll close up for you, Justin is here." Tony said coming inside after doing the trash. "Alright thank you, I'll see you tomorrow after school." I smiled. "You're finally going back to school?" He asked. "Yeah my mom is making me for some reason. "There's only 2 weeks left." I shrugged. "Well I'll see you later." He smiled. "Tomorrow?" I questioned. "Later." He smiled then walked behind the counter.

...

Justin and I went to the hospital and waited in the waiting room.

"Why didn't you tell me Zach was still in the hospital?" I asked still being bothered by it. "Who told you?" He asked. "So you did know this whole time?? That's my boyfriend Justin.. I thought he died." I was irritated. "It was for your own good. You can't see him like that." Justin said. "I'm his girlfriend!" I got loud. Everyone looked at us so I just dropped it. "Carmen." A nurse came out and said. "We'll deal with this after." I said then got up.

....

The appointment went well, she was healthy and that's all that mattered.

"So She was all good?" Justin asked as he started driving. "Yeah." I smiled. "Where are we going? My house is the other way." I asked confused. "We have some stuff to do." Justin smiled at me then looked back at the road.

We eventually pulled up at a pregnancy clothes store. "We're getting clothes?" I laughed. "You are... you're picking you out a nice dress." He smiled.

We went inside and there was just huge clothes everywhere. "Is this suppose to make me feel better?" I laughed. "You're fine. You look for a dress." He smiled then pushed me.

I looked around for about until I found this pretty white lace one. "What about this one?" I held up for Justin to see. "I think we have a winner." He smiled then we walked up to the front counter.

"Will this be all?" The woman asked. "Ye-" I went to say but Justin cut me off. "Do you think after we pay for this she can put it on in a dress room?" He asked. "Yeah, of course." The lady smiled then rung up the dress. "What's going on?" I asked. "You'll see." He smiled then grabbed my dress and handed it to me. "Go put it on." He continued. I rolled my eyes then went and put it on.

....

We got back in the car and Justin started driving through the neighborhood. We eventually pulled up at.... "Zach's house?" I questioned. "Yeah.." He said then parked the car. "I can't justin. Please not today." I couldn't do it. "Trust me please." He smiled. I just took a deep breath then got out.

We went up to the door and Justin opened it and let me in first. "Surprise!" Everyone shouted. I looked around and there was pink balloons, streamers, and other decorations up. "Awe a baby shower." I smiled and started to tear up.

I looked around and saw my mom, Olivia, Karen, Clay, Tony, Jessica, Alex, Scott, Mr. Porter, and even that girl sky. "Wow, thank you guys." I couldn't believe it. I sat down on the couch and talked to a few people. There was a cute, pink, baby outfit cake.

"Thank you all so much for this. I really needed this after everything. It's just all been confusing." I smiled. The door bell rang and everyone became silent. Justin took out his phone and started recording me. "Who else?" I asked. Everyone shrugged so I got up and went to the door. I opened it then bam I got kissed. I leaned back real quick. "Z-.... Zach?" I was speechless. I went in and hugged him and didn't want to ever let go. He leaned back then went down and kissed my stomach. Everyone clapped and it was just all so perfect...

Sorry for the late late late update

Sorry for the late late late update. Hope u had a good 4th or week.

Next update: sometime before the 14th