Rooms

Carmen's Pov

I, Carmen Reynolds, was kissing Zach Dempsey. I kissed Zach Dempsey! Well he kissed me, even better!

"W-what was that for?" I asked nervously. "Woah Dempsey, why didn't you tell me you two were dating sooner?" Bryce came over and did a little handshake with Zach. "Right Zach, damn." Justin said.

I looked up at Zach confused. He just looked at me very unsettled. "We wanted to keep it on the low for awhile." Zach lied straight to Bryce.

"Hey I'll catch up with you later Carmen, see you tonight." Clay said as he ran back toward the school. I didn't even bother to say anything to Clay I can't believe Zach was telling Bryce and Justin we were together.

"Well congrats to the both of you, you're both very lucky." Bryce laughed. "Thank you." I said as I looked at the ground. "Well we'll leave you too alone. See you later Zach... Carmen." Bryce said as him and Justin grabbed their bags off the ground and began walking back to the school.

I stood next to Zach in silence and couldn't handle it no more. I began walking toward the bleachers to grab my bag.

"Wait!" Zach yelled as he ran up to me. "Are you going to tell me what's going on or no?" I asked as I continued walking up the bleachers. I eventually got to my bag and sat down to grab my water bottle out of it.

Zach sat down next to me and took a deep breath. "Bryce wanted to ask you to the dance that's in a couple weekends." Zach started to say. "Ok? That doesn't explain the kissing and why were 'dating'." I said. "I uh.. I didn't want you to say yes to him." Zach got out. I stopped drinking my water and looked over at him. "I wasn't going to say yes." I half smiled. "Oh... Carmen I'm going to stop being a little bitch. I like you." Zach smiled as he looked over at me. I just felt myself blushing so I looked down and smiled. Zach must've saw me because he chuckled.

"I like you too." I looked back up at Zach. He just smiled big and we both laughed. It became silent. "Carmen." Zach said. I looked up and that's when he kissed me again.

Zach leaned back and we just looked at each other. I smiled then leaned back in and started kissing him again.

... 5pm

Zach and I walked to his car hand in hand. There was still like twenty five minutes left of last hour but we decided to leave early.

We drove and drove until we pulled up at Bryce's house.

"Why are we here?" I asked. "Bryce wanted to hang out." Zach said. I just sat for a second and thought. If I wanted this to work I'd have to let Zach do things that make him happy. Now that I'm with Zach, Bryce knows to leave me alone. I smiled then got out the car.

"Thank you this means a lot." Zach said as he grabbed my hand. "Of course." I smiled.

We went inside and everyone was already drinking.

"Bryceyyy." Zach said as he ran up to him. Bryce immediately handed Zach a drink along with me. "To a good night." Bryce said. We all raised our cups and then drank.

.... 11pm

Eventually there was about 20 to 25 people there.

I stood by the fan because a lot of people means heat. Zach sat on the couch next to Bryce, Marcus, Justin, and two other guys I didn't know.

"Hey Carmen, your man needs you here on his lap." Bryce yelled out to me. I walked over and smiled at them. "You guys smell like alcoholics." I said as I stood in front of them with my arms crossed. Zach patted on his lap and I smiled. I sat down on his lap then everyone started cheering.