Illusions

"No, no, no." I said as I watched Hannah walk towards me. I walked quickly in the opposite direction the leaned against a wall after turning a corner. I took a deep breath and looked back around the corner and she wasn't there. "Thank god." I whispered to myself then continued talking deep breaths.

"Babe.. you ok?" Zach walked up with some buddies. "Yeah, baby is just kicking." I lied. He smiled then his buddies bumped his shoulder. "Proud of you Zach. Got a beautiful girlfriend and have a baby on the way. I know it's the not easiest as a student but I know you'll do great." The guy said. I just smiled then watch Zach and his buddies walk off being stupid.

...

After 5th period it was lunch time but Mr.Porter wanted to see me.

I walked to his office and went in.

"Carmen." He smiled. "Sit down please." He said as I shut the door.

I sat down and just smiled. "What did you want?" I asked. "Just wanted to see how you're doing." He smiled. "I'm better.. a little scared to be here but I need my credits." I let out a little laugh and so did he... "um.. what happened to Tyler?" I asked. "He's locked up in jail right now but will soon be sent to prison." He explained. "Oh.." I just looked down at my stomach. "Is everything alright?" He asked. I stayed quiet for a second then looked back up at him. "Can you maybe take me to go see him sometime before they put him in the real thing?" I asked nervously. "And why in the hell would you want to do that?" He was lost. "I just want to know why."

...

"Hey babe. How was it?" Zach asked as I walked up to her s car. "Pretty normal." I smiled. "How's my little monster in there?" He asked as he felt my stomach to see if he could feel her kicking. "Sleeping." I smiled.

I went to get in the car but then there went Zach. "Oh yeah, babe... Justin, Alex, and the rest of the guys want to hang out with me tonight at my house tonight, is that ok?" He asked. "Yeah it's fine. I just have to work for a couple hours but I should be home at like nine." I smiled then got in the car.

...

Zach dropped me off at home so I could get changed into my work clothes then use my moms car to go to work.

I went up in my room and went through my drawers to get my work clothes.

"So I guess I'm going to be that one dead aunt?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned around.. "Hannah?" I started to freak again. "Hey." She said awkwardly sitting on my bed. "This can't be real." I rubbed my eyes and there she still was looking at me. "It's real." She said. "No, you're dead.." I felt like I was totally dreaming. "I am but I'm just back to help you." She explained. "Help me with what?" I asked. "Anything." She smiled. "You know what I'm just crazy, I'm dreaming. I love you and I miss you but I need to get to work." I stayed calm then went into my bathroom to get dressed.

...

"Hey Olivia." I said as I walked into the store. "Hey." She smiled. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. "Of course." She said walking up to the counter. "Are you sure about having Ava at your house? Like I don't mind but I'm want it to be fully ok with you." I asked. "It'd be a honor to have you stay with her." She said then started going through peoples prescriptions.

...

  Olivia had to leave later for court things so I was left alone at the store..

"Carmen." Clay said as he walked into the store. "Hey." I smiled. He walked up to the counter and just leaned on it. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Zach invited me to hang at his place tonight." He just was cheesing. "Glad to hear that." I said. "Are you going to be there?" He asked. "Yeah, after work." I smiled. "Ok, good.." he said then started walking back out the store. I started to think about seeing Hannah. "Hey Clay..?" I called from him. "Yeah?" He turned back around. I sat for a minute thinking. "Make sure Zach behaves." I smiled. "I got you." He laughed then walked out.

"Why didn't you tell him?" I looked over and it was Hannah in a isle. "I'm fucking crazy." I said not knowing how to deal with this. "What Tyler did to you.. it was horrible." She said. "I know." I said as I leaned into the counter and ran my hands through my hair.

 "You got a second chance to live

"You got a second chance to live." She smiled. "Why Hannah? Why?" I got stressed. "Why what?" She asked. "Why did you kill yourself?" I asked. "You heard the tapes." Was all she replied with. "You didn't tell me and now I'm here without you!" I got angry. I looked up and she was gone. "Yeah.. I'm insane." I said then continued working.

...

I got home and Zach was already blasting some loud music.

I walked in and they had Clay doing... "keg stands?? Really?" I asked as I walked in. "Babe!" Zach said as he put clay down then walked over to me. "Hi." I smiled. He pulled me into a tight hug. "I missed you so much." He said not letting go of me. "I missed you too, but the baby." I said trying to pull away. "Oh yeah... how's my little monster in there?" He asked talking towards my stomach. "Kicking... a lot." I laughed. "We're in here having a good time." Justin started dancing towards me. "I'm gonna go upstairs Zach, I'm really tired." I said then walked upstairs.

I went to open Zach's bedroom door then Scott walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey." He said. "Hi." I said awkwardly then went into Zach's room. "Bryce is coming back to school tomorrow." I heard Scott say from the door frame. "It'll be alright, one more wrong action and he's arrested." I said. "Yeah.." Scott said not leaving from the doorway. "What?" I asked. "You and Zach are staying together?" He asked. I just looked up at him for a second. "Yeah.. I'm sorry but I love him and Ava and-" I was saying until Scott interrupted me. "What about what we had?" He asked. "We didn't have nothing Scott, I'm sorry." I said as I got up and started closing the door. "Alright." He said as he looked down and walked downstairs.

I turned around and there was Hannah sitting in Zach's desk chair. "You made the right decision." She smiled. I just threw off my shirt and pants then got in bed and covered up. "I didn't tell you because you were so happy. I couldn't put my problems on the new girl." She kept going. "You were my best friend..." I said starting to cry. "I would've helped you.. I would've been there for you!" I started yelling. "But what am I saying.. is too late now. I lost my best friend and who didn't tell me shit.. and guess what? Because I didn't know anything, I went through some of that shit too." I said turning over and she was sitting there still. "You left me.. that's what beats everything I've been through. I need you Hannah." I began crying.. "we both needed each other."

Wow look at that, I posted the day after for once again!

New planning coming up that I really need to figure out because I feel like this book is dying down. Just need some time to work it all out.