2.

{9:43pm Friday}

I was walking home, like I have been every day this week around this time. The satanic group were still standing in the shadows of the streets with their black clothes and cigarettes. They were here Wednesday night too, but yesterday I couldn't see them anywhere.

I thought maybe they'd found a new place to hang out or actually went out to do something other than stand on the curb by the brick wall just past the ally way. But there they are, back in their normal position.

There was shouting and movement coming from their direction. I was getting closer to them and began to cross the street. I had one headphone in and kept my head up slightly this time to be aware of my surroundings, but tried to avoid their direction. I didn't want to be pulled into whatever was going on with them. Honestly I was terrified.

I was about half way across the road when someone got pushed into the back of me. I fell to the floor in the middle of the road with one of the satanic's beside me. My breathing became heavier.

 I wanted to get up and run into my house but my leg hurt so much from this guy falling on me. My left arm and right hand were slightly cut from catching my fall.

My music had stopped playing from my headphone falling out. I took my phone out of my pocket to find my screen partly smashed.

'Fuck' I mumbled under my breath.

The other guys started walking towards us. I shuffled backwards towards the curb still unable to get up. One of the guys, the tallest, put his hand out to help the skinny one up off the floor. Skinny pushed his hand away, getting up alone and began walking away from the street.

'Fuck you!' He shouted wiping the blood coming from his mouth. They must of punched him.

I was now left alone with these 5 guys who just made the other walk away bleeding. One of the guys came walking towards me as the rest watched Skinny walk away, making comments to each other. I went from deep breathing to not being able to breathe at all, my lungs felt frozen.

He put his hand out to me to help me up. Hesitantly, I took his hand and he pulled me up from the curb. I fell backwards onto a lamp post, my legs unable to hold my weight.

'I'm so sorry I didn't mean for you to get hurt too' the tallest said. I looked away, down the street at my house. It wasn't that far, 5 or 6 houses away. I would try to run away from them but I honestly don't think I would make it.

'I need to get home' I said trying to get away from them. The guy who helped me up stepped closer to me again.

'Do you want me to help you walk there?' he offered. I nodded and pushed myself up from the lamp post and limped slightly towards him. Not that I wanted to, I put my arm over his shoulder to support me. His arm went around my waist to hold me up a little more.

We began to slowly move down towards my house. The rest of the boys waiting in the road where the incident happened. 'I'm Balz by the way'

Balz he seems like the nice guy in the group, if nice is even possible.