38.

{8:57pm - Thursday

I was walking up my road towards my house after a day spent with my friends.

Like normal Chris, Ryan, TJ, Ghost, Josh and Ricky were standing on the opposite side of the road. I snuck up behind Josh and covered his eyes with my hands.

'Guess who?' I laughed.

He turned around to face with his eyes still covered. 'Give me a hint?' He smirked

I leant forward a touched my lips onto his just enough to tease. 'Hmm a little more?' He chuckled

'Nope you have to guess first' I left my mouth an inch away from his.

'Sienna' he pushed his lips onto mine. I dropped my hands from his eyes.

'Hello' I said moving my hands around his neck.

'Get a room!' Ryan shouted. Josh stepped to my side with his hand around my waist. We both laughed. I looked around to Ricky who was giving us evils. I looked over to Chris who was looking between Ricky and I.

Chris moved to stand next to Ricky. He put his hand on Ricky's shoulder and whispered something into his ear. Something changed in Ricky after. He smiled and looked up at me. I smiled back and looked away.

Josh was talking to Ghost and Ryan whilst TJ was lighting up a cigarette. He took in a deep breath and passed it to Ricky who did the same thing.

They both blew the smoke into the air in front of them at the same time. I couldn't see them through the cloud for a second but when it disappeared Ricky was staring at me. It felt more like he was staring into me, like he could see everything about me.

'Do you want a drink?' Ghost offered me a bottle of beer. It would be rude to reject their offer again so I took the bottle and sipped it.

I distracted myself from Ricky by jumping into Josh's conversation.

'How was the concert for you?' Ryan asked.

I felt bad to talk about it in front of Ricky considering what happened but I cant help what happened when I was unaware of what was going on.

'It was really good. I'm still in shock. Thank you so much for taking me' I leaned in and kissed Josh's cheek.

We talked for a little longer. Chris picked me up and started spinning me around saying I shouldn't be able to walk straight after 2 beers and some vodka. He attempted to make me dizzy when all he was really going to achieve was me throwing up on him.

'What can I say? I can handle my drink' I smirked as Chris set my feet back down on the pavement.

'You told me you didn't drink' Josh gave me a confused look.

Oops I might of told another lie. 'I said that cause I didn't know you. I didn't want you taking me to a bar and getting me drunk' I shrugged.

He pulled me into his body and planted a kiss on the top of my head. 'I wouldn't of got you drunk unless you wanted to'

I wrapped my arms around him and nodded. 'I know that now. I should probably get home before I throw up. Thanks for the spin Chris' I gave him a hug.

'Want another go?' He picked me up again.

I kicked my legs and screamed no. The rest of the boys laughed as Chris put me back down, including Ricky.

I hugged them all goodbye and walked off to my house.

As I walked I text Ricky to settle everything.

Ricky, if you like me then I'm sorry we can't be together. You need to get over me and move on. I'm with Josh and I'm going to stay with him. I'm sorry. Sienna

It was for the best. Josh was the better person for me. He treated me right, always been so sweet. He's never really scared me. He was what I needed in a guy.

I may not having major feelings for Josh but I can learn to love him.

...
So she chose Balz
Last chapter tomorrow

I'm going to start a one shot story any requests?