39.

{10:18pm - Friday}

I was tucked up in my shorts and tank top and a blanket around me, a cup of hot chocolate in my hand sprinkled with marshmallows on top, watching the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars.

Both my parents left a couple of hours ago to go to a hotel closer to the wedding venue to sort out any last detail. Well my dad went more to make sure my mum didn't lose her sanity like she normally does the day before the wedding she's been planning.

There was a knock at the door. I placed my cup onto the table and wrapped my blanket around me to go answer the door. First I looked out the window to see who was outside. Skinny guy, all in black. Ricky.

I opened the front door with a sign. 'Ricky what are you doing here? its late' I pulled the blanket tighter around me as the cold air flew in the room.

'Shh' Ricky pushed me back into my house, following in himself and shutting the door.

'Get out of my house Ricky my parents are upstairs!' I half whispered half shouted.

I turned around and threw my blanket onto the sofa where I was sitting and sat on the arm with my arms crossed against my chest.

He smirked at me. 'We both know that's not true. I think your forgetting we still hang out on this street I saw them leave earlier. Didn't look like they were coming back anytime soon'

'I think your forgetting the question I asked you. Let me remind you it was, what are you doing here?'

'Oh I didn't forget I was just waiting for the right moment to give you your answer' He started walking around my living room. Looking at the pictures hanging on the wall of me and my brother, my mum and dad, Oli and his new little family, my grandparents.

'Nice family' He commented. He stopped in front of one picture. It was me when I was 4 years old at the park with my dad. Huge smiles spread across both of our faces. 'You were right, you and that little girl are a lot a like'

I rolled my eyes and let out a frustrated breath. 'Get to the point Ricky. If you're here to look at my family photos then please leave you know where the door is'

Ricky walked until he was standing right in front of me. 'I'll get to the point then'

He stepped forward until his legs were against my knees. My heart began to race. He starred straight into my eyes holding me hostage. One of his hands went to my back and the other around my neck. He pulled my head up towards his and connected our lips.

His eyes closed along with mine. Our lips moved in sync as he held me on the edge on my sofa. Butterflies exploded in my stomach and fireworks blew up in my head.

Ricky pulled back and stared into my eyes. I took a moment to catch my breath and regulate my heart rate again. 'Tell me you feel nothing and I'll leave you alone and let you and Balz live happily ever after'

I looked away from him to try and gather my thoughts, even though I already knew the answer and I'm sure Ricky did too. He place his hand on the bottom of my chin and lifted my head up to look at him.

'Look me in the eyes' I looked up to his eyes but my gaze soon fell to his lips. I put my hand around the back of his neck and pulled him towards me. Our lips crashed against each other again. I fell back onto the sofa with Ricky on top of me.

'I want you' I whispered in between kisses. Ricky wrapped his arms under my body and pulled me up against him.

His kisses moved up my jaw line to my ear.

'You got me'

...
The end.
You didnt think she'd really stay with Balz did you??
Of course she was going to end up with Ricky
Thank you soo much for reading voting and commenting
Ilysm
- Savioursbeauty