8.

{8:37pm - Sunday}

We sat in silence as we drove towards my house. I was kind of relieved I didn't really want to talk to this guy. He was one of the ones that scared me. But then again maybe if I got to know him, he might be like Josh.

'Thanks for the ride' I broke the silence.

'The least I could do' He said bluntly. Okay his genuine side when I was standing in the rain has suddenly disappeared making me a little worried now I'm stuck in his car with him.

I looked at him trying to work out what's going on with him. He looked at me for a second then turned his attention back to the road. 'You lip looks like it's healing good' I noted

He looked back at me. 'Wish I could say the same about your head. I'm really sorry about falling on you. Hope I didn't hurt you to bad' He gave me a sad smile.

I looked in the mirror at my forehead. The make up I used to cover up had washed away exposing the bruise that seems to have got darker over the days since it happened.

'It's okay, my leg hurt quiet a bit when it happened but the next day it was fine. I didn't even notice my head until the next day. The bruising makes it look a lot worse then it actually is' I told him as I dug through my bag trying to find my foundation to cover up the bruise again.

I didn't tell my parents about the incident on Friday night. It wasn't something they needed to worry about. They would probably just report the gang which I didn't want considering I was slowly becoming friends with one of the guys.

'Still I'm sorry you got caught in the middle of it and I just left you there. I should of apologised and helped you up or something' He focused on the road again.

I patted the foundation in with my finger. You could hardly notice the bruise underneath unless you knew exactly where to look for it. 'No worries Josh helped me. He seems nice'

'Yeah he is. He told me your phone smashed when you fell' He asked for a conformation.

I took my iPhone 5 out of my bag and showed him my smashed screen. 'Yeah cracked all over but surprisingly it still kind of works. It has to until I get enough money to buy myself a new one'

After that the car fell silent for the rest of the ride. He turned the stereo on and some music played through the speakers filling the car. A metal band I've heard of before but I wasn't sure of what band it was.

'Who's this?' I asked referring to the music.

'Slipknot - Duality' He told me.

That's the one. My dad loves this band. He's into all the heavy metal kind of stuff. Personally I prefer the lighter stuff. 'I like Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil' I told him.

He looked at me and chuckled. 'Didn't think a girl like you would be into this music at all. Thought you'd be the One Direction, Boy band, Pop star type'

'Don't be so quick to judge' I looked out the window we were driving down my road now.

'Neither should you' He shot back at me. I went red slightly. Did Josh tell him what I said yesterday? Probably.

He stopped outside my house. It was still pouring down. 'Thanks for the ride...' I waited for him to fill in his name.

'Ricky' I was right with my first guess.

'Sienna' I smiled.

I opened the door and run as fast as I could to my house. I turned around to wave bye at Ricky but it he was already gone. Wow these boys appear and disappear in a flash.