17.

{9:47am - Monday}

I looked at my older brother Oli. He was in his work uniform. Black skinny jeans with a smart black polo top, a small red half apron tied around his waist to hold his note pad and pen. His dark brown hair was tied up in a man bun that suited him.

'Well a hello would be nice or a how have you been Sienna haven't seen you in a while' I laughed at him.

He looked at me from his note pad in his hand. His eyes widen and a smile spread across his face.

'Sienna! Hey sorry I didn't get much sleep last night Matthew decided he wanted to stay awake all night' He slumped in the chair opposite me and wiped his eyes. The dark circles under his brown eyes indicted the lack of sleep he's had.

Matthew is my nephew, Oli's son. 17 months old with lots of energy. He's one of the cutest baby's ever and I'm not just saying that because he's my nephew. Big dark chocolate brown eyes like his dad and a cute button nose like his mum.

'Aww I'll have to come round sometime and see my best friend' I smiled at him.

'How about Saturday? I'll even let you two both spend then whole night together!' He said in an enthusiastic way.

'You mean baby sit him whilst you go out and party? Yeah okay I'll look after the little guy if you get me a sandwich and coffee on you right now. I'm starving'

Oliver stood up from the table and put his hand out towards me to shake. 'We have a deal! but don't expect to get any sleep that night'

I slap his hand away and open my arms. 'Shut up and give me a hug we're family not business professionals'

He stepped over to me and I pulled him into my embrace. He smelt like coffee and vanilla. We both pulled back and he walked away to behind the counter and began making my sandwich whilst Joe, his work colleague made my coffee.

I went back to my phone. I had a message from Josh.

Cool, Where am I dropping it to? Josh

I text back the location of Megan's house, hopefully her and her mum wont mind. It was the closest to Ricky's. I didn't want Josh running around too much for me.

Oli came back to the table with a tray. Two coffee's in massive mugs and a sandwich. He put it down on the table and took his place back at the seat in front of me. The place was basically empty so he had the time.

'Who you talking to? Your boyfriend?' He teased taking one of the coffee's from the tray and sipping it.

I kicked his leg under the table. 'No' I shot him an evil glance. 'Megan' I lied. 'She's annoyed at me because I didn't cover for her in class today' I half lied again. But it was partly true.

'Yeah talking about class, why aren't you in it?' He gave me a serious look. Shit what's my excuse this time. I can't tell my brother about Ricky, Josh and these other guys. He would flip and go over protective on their asses.

'I...erm... left my bag on the bus, all my books that I needed for the day were in there so I didn't think there would be much point going in with the materials I needed right?' I half lied again. I felt so bad lying to my brother we're so honest to each other normally.

His eyes eased on me and he nodded as if he was letting this one go. I picked up half the sandwich and began to eat it. It was just plain ham but this shop has the best ham around. I thanked him for the sandwich.

'Do you have your house keys on you? for my house?' I asked remembering he has his own set for whenever he wants to come to the family home.

He nodded and went to a back room to get them. At least now I can go home instead of hanging around all day. There only so long I can distract Oliver before he gets in trouble.