26.

{7:00am - Wednesday}

I woke up with a couple texts

Hey, sorry for not getting back to you straight away with a time, I got caught up. Would you be able to look after Aria tomorrow after you finish school? It would be a massive help. Peyton

Keep the phone thing between us. Ricky

I text Peyton back telling her I would love to look after Aria and asked for her address.

Ricky's text I ignored. It seemed kind of rude. No please. Very blunt and emotionless. I still don't understand what his problem was last night. Was it something I did? What I said about his dad because honestly didn't know and I wouldn't of guessed that was the situation.

Was it because I punched him? Because that was just self defence, I was scared. At least it shows I can protect myself. Maybe it was because I kissed him? I'm still shocked at myself that I did that. If he has a problem with me he could just say. I prefer things to be out in the open.

Peyton text me back moments later telling me her address.

I got out of bed, had a quick showered and changed into an outfit for the day. I left and walked down to Megan's house. She had finally gotten over Mondays situation and was now back to her bubbly self.

'Who was that guy who came to my house Monday?' She questioned. An answer I didn't really want to give her but I couldn't lie to my best friend. So instead I gave her the vaguest details.

'He's one of my friends' I hoped that would be enough to shut her up but of course it wasn't.

'The way my mum described him and his friend he doesn't sound anything like someone you would class as a friend'

'He's different I admit but he's really nice. Anyway how are things going with you and Harry?' I tried to take her off the subject of Josh before she makes me expose more than I want to.

She let out a deep sigh, that's a good sign. She has a rant about him meaning Josh will totally go out of her head. I was saved.

She went on telling me about how he'd been slightly distant, not talking her to every class or meeting her at her locker. Typical over thinking stuff. 'And when I asked him to meet me yesterday he said he was 'to busy' like what is that suppose to mean?' She exclaimed.

I laughed at her stressful state.

'It means exactly that Meg, he was busy probably revising for these stupid exams stop overthinking it I'm sure your both fine' I wrapped my arm around her and gave her a gentle reassuring squeeze.

We got to school and both walked to our first class together because we had the same lesson, English. As we approached the class Jade was already waiting outside leant up against someone's locker locking lips with Bryan, Her boyfriend.

'Eww get a room!' I shouted as we got closer.

They disconnect lips and both looked my way. 'Don't get jealous S, Just because you don't have a boyfriend' She raised an eyebrow. Not yet I don't.

'I don't need a boyfriend to get though high school, tried it once. BIG mistake. I'd rather just stick to my girls' I raised my head and walked into class.

The three of them followed in behind me.

'Wow when you say it like that you make it sound like your into girls. Got something to tell us Sienna?' Bryan teased.

'Ha Ha' I laughed sarcastically.

'Well you haven't had a boyfriend since sophomore year so it does make you seem like you are' Megan agreed. I shot her daggers and she put her hands up in surrender as we took our seats.

'You all just wait and see' I took my assignment out of my bag and place it on the teachers desk without another word.