33.

{3:24pm - Wednesday}

'He took you to a concert!'

'But who even is that band'

'I've never heard of them'

'He caught a drum stick for you!'

'You kissed was it with tongues?'

The comments fired at me from my best friends after I told them all about my date with Josh. We were walking out of the school gates about to go our separate ways. I had to go to Peyton's to baby sit Aria.

'It was amazing I'd love to tell you all the little details but I really need to go' I waved good bye and began walking down the road.

A car pulled up in front of me and undone the window.

'Get in' Ricky demanded me.

I screwed my face at him. 'No' and I started walking again. The car rolled down the road with me.

'Sienna get in the car'

I stopped walking and faced the car. 'No Ricky I'm not getting in the car so just go to wherever you're going' I raised my voice slightly and began walking again. The car followed.

'Sienna please' Ricky begged.

I ignored him and kept walking with my head up facing the direction I was walking in.

'Sienna stop ignoring me I need to talk to you please'

'What so you can tell me who I can and cant date? so you can ruin the memory I have of Josh and I's perfect date? I don't think so Richard'

'Just give me the amount of time it takes to get from here to your house that's all I'm asking for'

'STOP' I shouted. Now I was starting to get the attention of students leaving school including my group of friends. They began walking over towards me.

'Everything okay S?' Harry asked. He was the one with the most muscles out of him and Bryan making him seem like more of a threat.

I glared at Ricky then looked at my friends. 'Yeah everything's good but I have to go' I looked back at Ricky and gave him a hint to drive around the corner. I didn't want my friends getting into mine and Ricky's business.

Ricky soon pulled off leaving me on the curb. I smiled at my friends and kept walking. I heard a few comments from them behind me. 'What the hell was that about?' Jade asked.

'I have no idea' Megan whispered back at her.

Just around the corner Ricky was stopped just past a parked van. I got in the car and he took off again.

'First of all I'm not going home so can you please take me to this address and second what do you want Ricky' I showed him the address and he turned left at the end of the road.

'I need to talk to you about Balz-' He tried to speak.

'No Ricky I'm not going to let you ruin what Josh and I have' I interrupted.

Ricky went quiet for a little while and just focused on the driving. I let out a frustrated breath and stared out the window. The car was silent, no music played.

'Did he buy you that shirt?' He asked motioning to my SWS team Strays t-shirt I got yesterday.

'He did' I said bluntly but then I remembered Ricky was the one who gave him the tip that I liked the band. 'Thank you for telling him I liked the band'

'I didn't tell him for him to get you tickets that was my idea that he stole' he mumbled under his breath.

I looked at Ricky shocked. 'What did you just say?'

His white checks turned a slight red shade. 'Nothing' He tried to brush me off.

'You were going to buy me tickets?' I asked trying to make sure I got it right.

He opened a compartment between out seats and pulled out two tickets.

'Pierce The Veil & Sleeping With Sirens World Tour' was written on them with yesterdays date.

My jaw dropped with shock. 'What? Is this why you were at my house yesterday?' I looked up at Ricky. I couldn't believe this was happening.

He nodded, staying silent. I felt so bad. I slammed the door in his face but all he wanted to do was take me the gig himself.

'I'm so sorry Ricky I didn't know' He shrugged his shoulders. 'Please say something' I put my hand on his. A massive tingling sensation rushed though my body. I took my hand back off his.

'Did you feel that too?' He asked. I swallowed and looked away. 'What's the point of saying anything? It doesn't matter anymore. The shows over, you went with Balz and had and amazing time' I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

'The house is down this street somewhere' He pointed to the many houses lining the street. I checked the address on my phone. Number 119.

'It's this one here' I point to the house. 'Please wait out here for a minute I'm not done talking to you yet' I asked. Ricky nodded in agreement and I got out the car and went to the house.

I knocked gently on the door and almost straight away Peyton opened the door trying to put a beautiful pair of diamond earring in. She had a beautiful smart tight black dress on with her hair tied up in a bun.

'Sorry come in I'm running late' She said rushing off into the living room to put her shoes on. Aria was sat on the sofa with a book in her hand. She flicked through the pages at the colourful pictures.

She looked up at me and smiled. She put the book down next to her and jumped off the sofa. She ran over to me and hugged my legs. I crouched down and hugged her back.

'She's been so excited to see you again' Peyton told me. I smiled at the little girl.

'I was thinking of taking her down to that park again is that okay? My friends going to be there too. He's outside in his car. That's if you don't mind but if you're not comfortable with that then I'll stay here' I asked for her permission.

She rushed past me again to grab something else. 'No I'm sure she'll love to go to the park. Would you Aria? Would you like to go to the park again with Sienna?' Aria nodded and went to grab her shoes. I helped her put them off the right feet then we left the house with Peyton.

She gave me a set of keys to get back into the house after the park if she wasn't back before us and Aria's car seat. I put it into Ricky's car and strapped Aria in.

'What the-' Ricky began to say.

'Shhh! We are taking Aria to the park whilst I baby sit her so we can talk more' I silence Ricky. I got back into the front and the car set off to the park.