25.

{9:55pm - Tuesday}

Just as I got inside my house I shut the front door and leant on the back of it. I got a date with Josh. I closed my eyes and bit my lip letting it settle in for a moment.

I did feel kind of bad though considering I kissed Ricky yesterday morning but he doesn't seem interested in me at all, considering how he basically blanked me just then only acknowledging me when Chris mentioned the phone.

But really the kissed didn't mean anything I was just caught up in the moment. I thought I was going to die moments before! Staring at his lips. I didn't know what I was doing. Just a stupid mistake.

Out of all the guys Josh was probably more my type anyways. He seemed the sweetest and the least...dark? you might be able to say. Even though he was covered in tattoo's his head included but I kind of really liked it. I liked his style too.

I like the way he's kind of shy, not a show of, just honest and caring.

I pushed myself off of the door and headed to the kitchen to grab myself a bottle of ice cold water. When I stepped in my mum was sat at the table.

'Good time at Jade's?' She asked

I opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. 'Pretty good we cover a lot of stuff. I think I'm ready for these exam's' I undid the lip and chugged half the bottle down.

My mum gave me an approving nod. 'How was work?' I asked, looking in the fridge for something to soak up all the sugar in my body but I couldn't find anything so I closed it again and leant on the counter to listen to my mum.

'Busy. I've been running around all day trying to sort out all the final details for Nathan and Debbie's wedding. There were some problems with the decorations for the venue and the brides maid dresses argh I was running all over town trying to get it all done in time for the wedding Sunday' She explain. The stress was showing on her face, She looked absolutely exhausted.

My mum has gone through a fair amount of jobs but now she has finally landed on her dream job. A wedding planner. She has been doing it for the past 4 years and I can say, she has planned some of the most beautiful wedding's I've ever seen. She always makes sure every detail is perfect.

'I'm sure it's going to be amazing! The wedding's you plan always are. When I get married you are definitely going to help me! I refuse to have anyone else' I raised my head as if I was disapproving to anyone else helping me.

My mum and I both laughed at my action.

'I sure will. That's it honey I'm going to bed today has completely defeated me. Looks like you should get some sleep too' She stood up from the table and walked over to me. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

'I will in a minute' I smiled. She brushed my hair back off my face and examined my face.

'When did my little girl grow up so fast?' She said in a small voice with saddish eyes.

'I'll always be your little girl, Mum' She smiled at me and gave me another kiss on the forehead before leaving the kitchen to go to bed.

Minutes after I followed up the stairs to my room. I changed into my shorts and a t-shirt and got into bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.