13.

{8:42am - Monday}

I was sat right in front of Ricky on his bed.

'We're having problems with our lights they keep going out or flashing. That's why all the lights were out when we came in' He began to explain.

'That guy downstairs. He's my dad. My dad's a butcher. He use to have a shop but we couldn't afford to keep it open so now he uses our kitchen as his shop instead so what you saw was a pig' He continued. I scrunched my face up slightly disgusted but also relieved it wasn't a human in there and that he wasn't a killer, not a human killer anyway.

'Why didn't anyone say anything when the lights went out? You could of told me I was safe. I literally thought he was a killer and I was going to die!' I threw my hands around to emphasise my point.

'My dad's deaf so I'm use to staying quiet when these things happen because he can't hear me. I kind of forgot you were there in the moment. You were quiet too' He told me and I instantly felt bad for what I said.

I looked down at my hands and began fiddling with damp towel in my lap. I took a deep breath and looked back up at Ricky. His lip was swollen from the punch along with my knuckles but I wasn't bothered about my hand.

I brought the towel back up to meet his lip and clean the cut. I rubbed against it. A gasp came out of Ricky's mouth

'Sorry' I apologised for pushing to hard.

I continued to softly rub his lip until it had stopped bleeding. He had nice lips. A nice shape, even if they were half swollen. He had two piercings in on the opposite side of his lip that I punched. They were black rings of course. His lips were a dark shade of pink.

I leant forward and placed my lips on his. I could feel the two pieces of cold metal against my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed his lips. After a moment I pulled back and looked at his shocked expression.

What did I just do?

Throwing the towel on the bed beside Ricky, I grabbed my phone and rushed out the door and down the stairs. The front door was a no exit for me so I opened a window and slid out that instead.

I ran down the road away from the house in the opposite direction to school.