11.

{8:24am - Monday}

I curled up into a ball on the floor by the door, hoping I would be safe. Who am I kidding? I'm no where near safe. I'm in a pitch black house with serial killers. I'm not going to make it out alive.

I debated with myself whether to scream for help or stay silent. Screaming could possible attract attention of someone outside who could help me but it would also give Ricky and the Killer an idea of exactly where I am

I chose to stay quiet, trying to control my breathing to be as silent as possible.

There were some foot steps. Who's I wasn't sure though. They were walking up the stairs. Suddenly there was a bang causing me to let out a small involuntary scream. I instantly put my hand across my mouth to stop any more screams or loud breathing.

'Fuck!' a voice came from the stairs. It sounded like Ricky. He must of fell. Did the killer stab him? Fuck no Ricky!

The lights began to flash again, I could on the in frames . The bloody man was stood near the bottom of the stairs and Ricky was collapsed on the stairs with his hand on his ribs.

I watched from where I was sat on the floor as the bloody man turned to face me straight in frames. My breathing became heavy. Ricky's down so now he's coming for me. A defenceless, hopeless little girl.

He took slow steps towards me. One stop. Two stop. Three stop. Four stop. Five stop. He was now close enough to me that I had to tilt my head up to see him.

He's quiet a tall man and big as well, broad shoulders, muscles. Terrifying.

The lights where still flashing everything seemed to be in slow motion. I didn't dare move an inch. I was frozen.

I could see the knife getting close and closer to my level. I squeezed my eyes shut, I couldn't bare to look.

Moments past and I didn't feel anything. I slowly began to open my eyes. The man wasn't in front of me anymore he was further down the hall walking back towards the back room.

He stopped at the bottom of the stairs his head point in the direction of Ricky. From what I could only just see in this lighting, Ricky's face was screwed up in pain.

The man continued to walk to the back room shutting the door behind him.

The lights turned back to normal staying fully on.

'Ricky!' I shouted getting up from the floor and running over to him.