12.

{8:38am - Monday}

I turned him over so he was sitting on the step rather than laying face down on them. I expected blood to be pouring out from his torso but there was none.

'What the fuck is going on in here? Are you okay? I asked. He groaned in pain.

'We're okay. Get me upstairs' Is all he said. I did what he demanded without hesitation.

I put my arm under his and lifted him up. Josh was right Ricky is really light. He grabbed onto the hand rail to support himself a little more.

I took him upstairs to his room this time making him tell me which room to go to this time. The first room at the top of the stairs was his. It was a plain room that consisted of a bed and one set of draws beside it and not much else. A few clothes dotted around the floor mostly black clothes. The sheets on the bed were also black. The walls were cover in a dark grey paint. These guys sure like the dark side.

I laid him down on the bed and grabbed some pillows that were thrown on the floor. I put the pillows behind his back so he could sit comfortably.

'Where's the bathroom. We need to stop your lip from bleeding' I walked towards the door.

He told me the direction and I went to the bathroom. It was small with a closed in shower, a sink, a toilet and a towel rail. Simple. A small mirror hung above the sink. I took a moment and looked at myself. I was really pale. My face was tear stained from earlier when I sobbed in silence curled up by the door.

I grabbed a towel from the rail and wet part it slightly before going back to Ricky's room. When I walked back in I locked the door behind me. I didn't want that guy to attack us again. He's a psycho.

I sat on the side of the bed beside Ricky and wiped the dried blood from around his mouth before cleaning up the cut.

'You need to tell me now what the fuck is going on because that scared me to death' I said firmly. I took the towel away from his face and looked him in the eye. He looked back at me. He had hypnotising blue eyes.

Ricky looked away from me with a look of guilt on his face. 'Sorry' He spoke softly.

I studied his face trying to understand the meaning of what just happened in the last 10 seconds.

Why is he sorry and looking guilty? He got hurt. I only got a scared even though this could of ended a lot worse for both of us.