28.

{3:17pm - Tuesday}

I stood outside school trying to think of the fastest way home. If I walk it'll take me around 40 minutes which normally I wouldn't mind because I would have time on my hands but today I don't have much. I decided to call Chris.

5 minutes later Chris pulled up outside the school. I jumped into the passenger seat beside him.

'Thank you sooo much for picking me up' I said putting my seat belt on.

'No problem' He smiled at me. 'Why the sudden rush home?' He asked

Slipknot played quietly in the background.

Should I tell him? I have a feeling I shouldn't not yet anyway but I couldn't contain my excitement.

'Okay but promise me you wont tell anyone yeah? I don't know if Josh wants people knowing' I gave him a serious look.

'Balz!?' Chris quickly looked at me with shock then back at the road

'Yes Josh and I are going on a date tonight' I said trying to make myself sound neutral but end up sounding like a donkey.

'Whoa you and Balz I didn't expect that, I knew he liked someone but I didn't know that it was YOU' he emphasised the last word. Chris shared the excitement with me as a smile grew on his face.

I laughed and blushed.

'Oh my god I love this song, its my favourite at the moment' I turned the song up on Chris' stereo and sung very loudly along with it.

'I've felt the hate rise up in me... Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves... I wander out where you can't see... Inside my shell I wait and bleed...'

Chris joined me singing the chorus with me again.

'GOODBYE!' I screamed. The car came to a stop

'Goodbye' Chris repeated in a normal way.

I looked out the window to find we were outside my house. I laughed and shock my head. 'I didn't mean it like that the song just has-'

'Perfect timing?' He finished my sentence.

I nodded. 'Thanks for the ride' I leant forward and gave Chris a kiss on the cheek. We both exchanged weird looks after 'Sorry I have no idea why I did that. Thanks again' I got out the car and run inside my house.

I have 2 hours till Josh get here. 2 hours to get ready. I started with a shower washing my hair and body. I let the water run down my skin to calm my nerves and excitement.

After my shower I snuck into my dads room and borrowed one of his Slipknot CD's I'd never really realise how much I liked this music.

I saw 'Psychosocial' in one of the track lists so I chose the album called 'All Hope Is Gone' and put it in my CD player.

With my hair held up in a towel and another wrapped around my body I walked into my wardrobe to find something to wear. I debated between a bunch of different tops and pants until I finally found the perfect outfit for any event.

I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans with ripped knee's. I thought it would probably go with the casual look Josh will go for, with a black long sleeved cropped top.

I blow dried and straighten my hair before changing into my outfit. To add a little colour I tired a black and red flannel shirt around my waist. Tonight I thought I'd do something a little more out there with my make up. Normally I would stick to a natural nude look but tonight I'm going for a smoky black eye look.

I started off with a little foundation to cover up any blemishes I might of had then applied some black eye shadow to both of my lids. After that I did thick winged eyeliner followed my mascara. I filled in my eye brows with a dark brown shade and applied a dark pink shade to my lips. A small brush of blusher and I was done.

On my feet we're a black pair of vans, comfortable to walk in as I have no idea what we're doing tonight. I added a necklace my brother got me for my birthday around my neck and some small black studded earrings.

Just as I was doing the finishing touches on my nails, coving them with a clear coat, there was a knock at the door.

I looked at the time it was 5:40 Josh was 20 minutes early. Lucky I was basically ready. I grabbed a light jacket in case it got cold and headed to the door. When I opened it I saw someone I wasn't expecting.