32.

{11:36pm - Tuesday}

I pulled back out of the kiss and tried to rest my forehead on Josh's but the lip of the snapback got in the way. We both laugh. He took the hat off my head and put it backwards on his. I leant forward and gave him a hug.

'This has been an amazing date. You really know how to win a girl over' I said into his chest.

Josh wrapped his arms around me. 'Should we get going now?' he asked. I unwrapped my arms from his body and nodded. He opened the door and I got in his car.

For most of the ride we sat in silence, which I didn't really notice until he spoke up. I was to busy in my own thoughts thinking about the kiss and the show. For the kiss I got a small butterflies in my stomach but that was nothing compared to the feeling I got when I kissed Ricky but I know I shouldn't be comparing the two.

'Are you okay?' He asked pulling me out of thought.

I shock my head a little and turned from looking out the window to looking at Josh. He had a concerned look on his face. 'Yeah, I'm fine just thinking about the night. It was so surreal. I still cant believe I'm holding the stick that Mike used during the show! This must be a dream' I convinced him I was okay.

'What can I say I have a good catch, don't think them girls were too happy though' he laughed. I laughed along with him.

'Naa I don't think so either but jealousy is ugly they should really know that' Josh and I laughed harder together. 'Thank you so so much, for everything' I put my hand over his like I did on the way here. It was weird that I didn't feel anything. It didn't make anything tingle in me.

I really liked him but there's nothing there.

Josh pulled up outside my house. I thanked him again and leant over giving him a quick kiss before getting out the car.

'Wait you almost forgot' He grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him. I moved closer to him for another kiss. Then he slapped my hat back onto my head. I laughed and flopped back into the seat.

'Tease' I glared at him and laughed. He smiled and laughed too.

'I'll call you' He said. I nodded getting out the car and walking towards my house. I waved from the door and waiting until he turned his car around. As his car had disappeared down the road I sat on my door step and let the cold air hit me for a moment.

I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing.

For the first time tonight I heard my phone ping with a next. I took it out of my back pocket and checked it. I expected it to be Josh, Chris, Jade, Megan, Bryan or Harry. But it was the last person I would of expected Ricky.

Had fun on your date? Ricky x

Wow pry much? As soon as Josh is gone he text me, right at the moment it ended.

Yes I had the most amazing night of my life, thanks for asking. Sienna

I wasn't going to let him spoil my night by playing it down so instead I showed it off.