16.

{9:35am - Monday}

I decided to just completely ditch school today. I didn't have my books so it would only lead to me getting a handful of detentions from each lesson I went to without the right books.

Pulling out my phone, I went through my text until I got to Josh Balz. I needed to get my bag back off Ricky ASAP but without seeing him if possible. I cant face him again today.

I text Josh

Hi Josh, Could I ask a favour? I left my bag at Ricky's earlier and I'm not in the area to collect it right now. Would it be possible for you to pick it up and drop it off at my friends house? Sienna

I lied. If he know I wasn't so far from Ricky's he would wonder why I couldn't go get it myself, something I didn't want to explain to him or anyone for that matter. I still don't understand why I kissed him or why I even agreed to go in his house.

The mall wasn't far from where I was now. A five minute walk max. They have a food court in there. Not that I have any money to buy any food but it's inside and they have tables I could wait at. If I'm lucky maybe Oli will be working today.

I walked into the mall and towards the food court. There weren't many people here as it's quiet early. Most people are either at school or work.

I sat down at a table just inside the small shop that Oli worked at. I couldn't see him at the moment so I pulled my phone out and began scrolling though instagram. Some beautiful pictures of sunsets and flowers came up in between selfies of my friends and family.

A text dropped down at the top of my screen from Josh.

Ricky's? What the hell where you doing at his house? Yeah sure I'm with Ghost at the moment so I'll get it later. Is 12:30 an alright time to drop it off? Josh

I sighed in relief that he'll get the bag for me so I don't have to see Ricky but do I tell him why I was there? Well there isn't anything really to hide about why I was there. Ricky invited me in because he had a gift for me. Or at least that's what he said I never got any gift.

I wasn't sure if Ricky would of wanted me to tell them that so I didn't

I saw him in the street and I needed the toilet so he let me use his. Yeah 12:30 sounds perfect. Sienna

I hope Balz doesn't ask any questions when he see's Ricky. The last thing I want is for people to suspect something.

'Can I take your order' A familiar voice tiredly asked.