19.

{10:40am - Monday}

We stood just outside the mall and Chris explained to me what happened with Ricky the other night. It was a joke that just went a little far like Josh said. The heat got to much and Chris lashed out. He reassured me that it was very unusual for him to act that way and I could tell he meant it.

A guy came over to us and patted Chris on the back and he greeted him. He looked at me and said hey which I returned. I recognised him too from Friday night.

He had shortish black hair that was hidden under a black snapback with '666' written on it, backwards on his head. He wore a black t-shirt with black skinny jeans, just like his friends his arms were covered in tattoos

'I'm Ryan. You're that girl from the other night right? Sienna is it?' I nodded with a confused face that he obviously noticed. 'Oh err Balz told me' Josh talks about me to them? It's just my name he knows lets not over think this.

I smiled at him and looked to Chris. 'I really should get going now. It was nice meeting you both though'

I started to walk away when Chris called back out to me. 'Do you need a ride? to where ever your going?' I turned back to look at him, Chris and Ryan were both facing me.

'Home?' I tilted my head a little, leaning on one leg.

'Home we go...you go...in my car...not in your house...im making this worse. Lets go' Chris rambled. I laughed as he guided me towards his car. I walked on one side of Chris whilst Ryan walked on the other side both of them talking between them.

When we got to the car I went to get in the back seat leaving the boys to both get in the front until Ryan insisted I get shotgun.

Chris had quiet a small car for how big he is, I was surprised. A shinny black leather covered the seats. I sat in the passenger seat next to Chris.

He started the engine and Psychosocial by Slipknot began blaring out the speaker. I knew this one., It's my dads favourite.

Chris hit a button on the stereo and the song died out. The car fell silent.

'I liked that one' I said. Chris turned his head and raise his fake eyebrows at me. His mouth dropped in shock. I could feel Ryan's eyes on me in the back. 'What?' I laughed. 'Have I got something on my face?' I turned to the mirror checking my face.

'I did not expect you to be a Slipknot fan' Ryan laughed at me.

'They're my favourite band' Chris told me.

'My dad's favourite too' I told him with impressive smile.