30.

{6:02pm - Tuesday}

Josh walked me to his car and opened the door like a gentle men. I crouched my head slightly and got into the car. He shut the door behind me and jumped in the other side.

The car had a smell unlike the leather in Chris' or the cinnamon in Ricky's, Josh's car had a light refreshing lemon smell.

He started the engine and drove down the road.

'So how old are you?' He asked to break the silence.

'I'm 18 you?' I smiled at him

'I'm um 26' Josh said nervously, the age gap obviously putting pressure on him.

I put my hand over his on the gear stick. 'Age doesn't matter to me. Chris told me I'm mature for my age anyway. So don't worry'

He let out a breath and looked at me. 'You are' He smiled. 'Finished High school or last year?'

'I'm on my last year' I told him.

The car stopped down a back street. I had no idea where we were or where we were going. Josh got out and opened my door holding his hand out to help me out again. I thanked him and got out of the car.

I looked around but there wasn't much hint of what we were doing but no far off I could hear a large group of people screaming and talking.

'Where are we going?' I asked Josh hoping he would tell me this time.

'Wait and see' He grabbed my hand and lead me around the corner. The screams got louder the closer we got. What the hell is going on.

But then I saw it. A massive building with a large amount of people queuing outside. A sign lit up the from on the building. In large letters it said

Pierce The Veil & Sleeping With Sirens The World Tour

I stopped as soon as I saw the sign.

'No way, you haven't got tickets for that' I looked wide eyed at the sign then to Josh.

He stood next to me with a massive smile on his face and held up 2 tickets in his hand. 'You want to go?'

I wrapped my arms tightly around him. 'yes yes yes yes yes' I screamed like an over excited 5 year old in a candy store.

I pulled back from the hug and looked Josh in the eye? 'How did you know? Most people expect me to be a boy band fan'

Josh chuckled at my reaction. 'I may have gotten a little tip off of someone. The person who expected you to be a boy band fan'

'Richard!?' That was another surprise. After him randomly showing up at my house earlier plus his protest against this date he was the last person I would expect to tell Josh about the things I like.

He nodded.

The queue outside began to get shorter as the doors opened and the fans began to filter in. Josh grabbed my hand again entwining our fingers and began walking to the end of the line.

Tonight is going to be the best.