18.

{10:13am - Monday}

Oli came back and gave me his set of keys. We talked for a little longer, catching up whilst I finished my food and drink.

I gave him another hug and let him get back to work as I left to go home. I cant wait to collapse in my bed. It's still only the morning but I'm exhausted.

When I walked out the shop there were a lot more people around now. All shops were open and business was in full swing. I walked around a little looking in the windows at the beautiful clothes. I need to come back here with my money and get some of these clothes.

Just as I got towards the exit someone shouted hey. I didn't think it was for me so I kept walking until I felt someone tug at my arm. I quickly spun around to see a very tall man in front of me. Black hair, pale white skin, piecing's on either side of his lip and one in the middle, black drawn on eye brows.

I was overwhelmed by how tall he was compared to me so I began to step back. 'H-hi?' I stammered in a questioning way.

'Hey' he repeating. I vaguely remember his voice but I couldn't think where from. My mind went blank.

I looked more at his appearance. He was in Black skinny jeans with a band t-shirt on but I couldn't read the name fully because it was half covered by a black studded leather jacket. I recognised the jacket from somewhere.

Friday. It's Chris. The guy who punched/pushed Ricky. I turned around and began walking fast out the exit. I could hear his steps behind me. 'Wait up' Chris shouted. I ignored and walked faster. His long legs being an advantage he was at my side in a few seconds.

'I need to go' I tried to get away from him.

He put his hands on my shoulder to stop me from walking. His grip was tight but not enough to hurt me. I stopped without a choice and looked at him.

'Look I just want to say I'm really sorry okay? I'm not normally like that, just a bad night. We all get them right?' He looked into my eyes and I looked at his. There was dark eye shadow surrounding them.

'Apology accepted' I smiled hoping he would let go of me now.

Maybe he could tell by my smile that I wasn't comfortable with this situation. 'Sorry you don't have to be scared of me. I'm actually a nice guy' He smiled trying to help his point. He dropped his hand from my shoulder and held it out to me. 'Chris' he introduced himself.

'Sienna' I shook his hand.