4.

{11:29am Saturday}

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache but my leg wasn't hurting as much as it did last night.

I took some more pain killers to ease my headache.

I saw the piece of paper with the guy from yesterdays number on it. Smiling, I picked up my phone and began typing in the number.

I went to call him but changed my mind to a text but I couldn't think of what to say so I saved the number and put my phone on charge.

Leaving my room, I went down stairs to the kitchen to grab myself some breakfast even though it was close to lunch. I put two pieces of bread in the toaster. The radio played lightly in the background.

The toast popped up, I put it on a plate and buttered it, grabbed my cup of tea and sat down at the table to enjoy my simple breakfast.

After breakfast I jumped in the shower to wash my hair and body. I noticed a slight bruising on my forehead from where my head must of hit the floor, honestly I didn't even know I hit my head.

I took my time letting the water warm my skin before I got out. When I got out I went back to my room changed into some leggings and a tank top. I dried and straightened my hair, applied a little bit of make up, some foundation and mascara and lip gloss. I put my converse on, grabbed a bag and my phone and left to go down to the library.

As I walked past where yesterdays accident happen I slowed down and replayed the scene in my head. Do I really have to be as scared of them guys as I should? Tall and Skinny makes me think yes but Balz makes me think that I don't.

I took my phone out and unlocked it. I scrolled through my contacts until I got to Balz. Clicking on the contact I sent him a short message.

Thank you again for last night, I would of had to crawl if you didn't help me haha and thanks for helping me clean up. Sienna

I smiled sending the text and continued walking down the street to the library.