5.

{1:19pm Saturday}

I was at the library, with my maths books studying for my final in two weeks time. My phone vibrated with a text. I unlocked my phone and checked the message. It was from Balz.

It was no problem at all :) Hope you're okay though? Josh

Josh? what? I thought his name was Balz? Maybe he gave me a fake number? or name?  what the hell is going on?

Sorry have I got the wrong number? I thought this was Balz? Sienna

Almost straight away I got a reply

Yeah this is Balz. That's my surname. My first names Josh, but most call me Balz. Josh

Josh. I like that name. I'd prefer to call him Josh than Balz. I wish he started with that instead.

I texted back saying that I was better than last night still a few bumps and bruises.

Want to meet up for a drink or something? Try to make up for what we did to you. Josh

I looked at my books sprawled out across the table along with all my notes that I had made so far. A break is deserved.

I don't drink... Coffee? & by 'we' do you mean the others are going to come too? Sienna

packing up my books, I threw them in my bag and put my back on my shoulder. As I left the library Josh text back.

Coffee's ok with me. If you don't want them to come it can just be us. I don't mind. Josh

It was a 20 minute walk to where I was meeting Josh. I put my headphones in and slowly walked their. I didn't want to get there early and seem too keen.

When I walked in Josh Balz was sat at a table on the back wall of the shop.

'Hey' I greeted with a smile. I hung my bag on the back of my chair and sat down opposite him.

'Hi' He returned with a smile. He has a really friendly smile and presents unlike the rest of his gang.