23.

{3:24pm - Tuesday}

The text I got from Jade yesterday was asking if I wanted to go around to her house after school to revise. I agreed and after school I met her outside her locker and we walked to her car together.

'So I was thinking we start with Biology then Math then Physics? Then maybe you could help me with my Spanish?' Jade suggested as we walked.

'As long as you read my English assignment and tell me how I can improve' I compromised.

Jade nodded her head in agreement and pointed her keys at her car. It made a beeping noise and the lights flashed. She had a cute baby blue mini cooper. It suited her perfectly. Blonde hair, tanned sun kissed skin, tall and skinny figure but it looked beautiful and healthy on her.

The drive was short. We talk, gossiping about the Kylie and her new boyfriend Luke, captain of the football team and head cheerleader how cliché. Two people with an ego the size of the world. They deserved each other.

When we got to Jade's we headed straight for the kitchen. You cant revise without snacks. We grabbed as much as our arms could hold up went upstairs to her room.

Snacks, drinks, books and notes were spread across the whole room. Jade was sat on her bed a tub of ice cream in one hand a spoon in the other as she read over the notes in front of her.

I sat on the floor by the open window biscuits in my hand as I read over my English assignment. 'That's it I've done enough revision for one day!' I shouted throwing my notes in the air. 5 pieces of paper flew into the air and landed around the room.

Jade laughed. 'Agreed! my brains hurting so much and it's not from the ice cream' I laughed with her. I looked at the time it was now 9pm Where did them 6 hours go?

'I think it's time for me to get home' I stood up placing the biscuits on the table and begun packing up my notes

'Staaaaaaaay! Don't make me finish this tub all by myself' She motioned to the half eaten cookie dough ice cream in the hand.

I swiped the tub and spoon out of her hand and dug into it. 'I sure wont let you finish it alone' I said putting a massive spoonful into my mouth. It was so good, but not the brain freeze that followed.

We sat and finished the ice cream between us before Jade dropped me back home. Like normal when a friend drops me off I get them to stop at the bottom of my street so they don't have to turn around and I walk the rest.

As I stepped onto my street I could already hear and smell them. Faint talking and the smell of nicotine.