«𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛»

"I want you to move in with me. I mean in my room."

Aaron choked on his drink and almost spluttered it out after hearing this. He coughed and Destiny quickly patted his back to soothe him down. Chuckling softly.

"A-are you sure?" He couldn't believe his ears.

It had only been a day since they professed their love to each other.

Now living together would actually finalize their relationship as husband and wife.

"I m-mean I know how much you love your space."

Destiny rolled her eyes, taking his hands and rubbing her thumbs over Aaron's knuckles.

"We love each other. We're married. So what's the point in staying apart, huh?"

Face feeling warm and heart all giddy, Aaron nodded and smiled shyly.

"Okay. I'd love to move in with you."

"Good." Destiny brought her lover's hands up to her lips and kissed the back of them.

If possible, the boy blushed red like a tomato.

By night time, they had moved all of Aaron's stuff in Destiny's - their - room.

Which weren't much and they fit perfectly along Destiny's stuff.

"Done!" Aaron exhaled loudly and flopped down on the bed on his back.

Laughing lightly, Destiny copied him and they both stared up at the ceiling, sharing a comfortable silence.

"It feels so good to have someone who means something to me." Aaron broke the silence with a soft voice.

Destiny tilted her head and looked at him, her eyes admiring the other dreamily.

She interwinned their hands in the middle of the bed and gave her lover's hand a soft squeeze.

"Same here. After my relation fell apart, I blocked everyone from coming too close to me.

I stayed reserved and emotionless. But you, Aaron Adonis Brown Archer, broke down my walls and brought out the emotions I thought I had buried long ago. It's crazy just how fast and hard you've made me fall for you."

Aaron looked at her and gave her his biggest smile.

He suddenly rolled on top of Destiny and held her face between his palms, pressing a long kiss on her soft lips.

Taken aback, Destiny held on his hips and slowly kissed back.

They got lost in their moment and ended up kissing for several minutes till lack of air broke them apart.

Leaning foreheads together, they both chuckled and lightly panted.

Aaron lovingly caressed Destiny's dark hair, and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

Destiny was really surprised getting this type of bold treatment from the usual shy boy.

But she wasn't one to complain. She was on cloud nine, loving having her love and feelings reciprocated by the one she loved.

"You're the first person to ever make me feel butterflies, Destiny Ottilie Archer.

I can't say enough to explain how you make me feel." He said genuinely and kissed her other cheek.

Destiny gripped his hips tight and kissed his soft lips two times.

"I know, baby. I can see it in your beautiful eyes." She kissed the mole on Aaron's chin.