«𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒»

^^^ Honeymoon villa

Destiny and Aaron had decided to go on a small vacation. To get rid off the gloom that hovered over their home sweet home for the last few days.

They never went on a honeymoon, so it was a perfect opportunity for the couple to be away from work, stress of life and just enjoy their leisure in the arms of each other.

Destiny had reserved a whole ass villa named 'La Mirage', in Atlanta. It was located a bit away from the core city.

She had always wanted to visit the city and it'd indeed create a great memory to travel there with her one and only.

At first she had wanted to take a tour around Europe but Aaron asked not to travel too far from home. Maybe some other time then.

"Are you done, baby?" She asked, leaning against the door frame as Aaron scurried around the room and packed his stuff in the luggage.

"Almost. Just the last bit of necessities."

"Come on, Aaron. We can buy stuff if we miss anything. Don't stress yourself with packing. Let's go already. The car's here."

"Yeah yeah. But I don't want you to waste money on buying the same stuff we already have."

Destiny rolled her eyes but smiled anyway. This one's a keeper.

They were finally done and their luggage were put in the car as they got in. Sasha in the front seat and another car was going with them, containing Destiny's security team. They were 3 men and 1 woman, all armed and ready to jump if any danger were to occur.

"Ottie, we're going for our honeymoon. Is it really necessary?" Aaron whispered near her ear when he noticed the grim looking men piling in the next car behind them.

Destiny wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer, taking her lips closer to his ear. Aaron shivered as her breath fanned his skin.

"It is, love. Don't you worry though, they won't be able to intervene or hear any of the stuff I do to you." She kissed his ear afterwards and Aaron flushed pink.

"Stop it." He gently pushed her away to hide his shy smile.

Destiny chuckled and bit the inside of her cheek as she imagined scenarios of them making love everywhere in their private villa, away from the crowd and locals. She couldn't wait.

---------

They arrived at the villa and Aaron's jaw fell open at the gorgeous sight.

It was indeed a beauty, and he could tell just how expensive it must be, the boy couldn't believe his wife bought it just for their honeymoon.

"Ottie, you overdid our honeymoon."

Destiny shrugged her shoulders and dragged him by his hand through the marble stoned pathway towards the front doors of the villa.

As they walked, Aaron looked around to spot the extravagent garden filled with several breeds of flowers, some he didn't even know the name of, a coffee table on one side and a swing-set on the other. The hills and ocean could be seen from far away, and Aaron only gaped at the scenery.

Aaron noticed the others weren't following them and furrowed his brows.

"Where did the others go?" He asked.

Destiny opened the oak doors and revealed the luxurious interior before answering him.

"They're gonna stay at the guest house at the back, so we can have all the privacy in here." She spoke the last words seductively and winked, reveling when her love's face bloomed in red.

"You're really naughty." He muttered, walking past her and entering the villa.

"What did you expect? It's our honeymoon after all. All I can think about is how I can take you wherever I want."

Aaron bit his lip and refused to face her as his heart pounded in his chest, blood rushing all over his body as he tried to cool himself down by roaming his eyes around the beautiful decor of the house.

But it did very little to the growing erection down in his pants. It did not go unnoticed by his mischievous wife.

Before Aaron could flee from the situation, Destiny gripped his wrist and spun him around so their bodies clashed and a muffled gasp left the boy's mouth as his very much visible hard-on pressed against her thigh.

"Well, well, well. Looks like my baby got a problem down there, didn't he?" She smirked and kept him close to her with an arm around his waist, while her other hand sat dangerously close to where he needed it to be.

"O-ottie. Please." Aaron mewled, breaths quickly falling and eyes fluttering rapidly as Destiny intentionally let her hand wander around his lower half.

"What, sweetheart?" She asked in a low, raspy tone, near his ear, reveling when she felt the shudder running down his body. "Mm? Tell me."

Aaron held himself upright with his hands gripping her arms tight, head fell on her shoulder as he breathed through his parted lips. His legs shook and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold it much longer.

"I-I need you." He barely mumbled out.

Destiny smirked triumphantly and finally touched him right there, earning a loud gasp mixed with moan from the boy in her arms, almost shaking from the need to be touched.

"Uh-huh? Is that it, baby boy?" She teased further, removing her hand and trailing it under his shirt, caressing his rough yet warm skin. "You want me? Huh?"

Aaron nodded against her shoulder, his hot breath causing goosebumps to rise over Destiny's skin since she could almost count his erratic breathing on her skin.

"Words, baby."

She bit down his earlobe, running a hand down his chest as her thumb went over his perky nipple. Aaron whimpered and flushed himself closer to the source of all of his desires.

"Yes! I need you! Please."

Destiny's heart thrummed and she grinned, finally pulling his face up to where their lips could touch, desperately, as if they'd been deprived of each other for God knows how long.

"I got you, sweetheart. I'll take care of you."

Aaron stared at her with hooded lids and could barely keep himself sane. But his resolve came as Destiny lifted him up by his thighs and carried him up to their master bedroom at the villa.

The rest of the tour could wait.

---------

Vote & comment.