«𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑»

As soon as the door to their apartment closed, Destiny pinned Aaron against it and crashed their lips in a feverent kiss.

Aaron was taken aback by the force but soon took a hold of his composure and kissed back with just as much intensity, hands groping around each other's body desperately.

Destiny had already managed to get him shirtless while her hands fumbled with the belt of his pants. Aaron briefly pulled away from their kiss and hastily pulled his pants down, grinning when he noticed Destiny struggling to get the zip of her dress undone.

He turned her around and slowly pulled the zipper down, deliberately caressing the smooth skin of her back. He enjoyed each move of her muscle underneath his lips as he left tender kisses along the spine.

"Baby, don't tease." She said in a demanding, breathy tone.

Aaron smirked and got up, sliding the gown down her arms and she stepped out of it, exposed in her under garments.

She gripped Aaron's hips and pulled him close so their lower bodies pressed and a smirk formed on Destiny's lips when she felt the wetness seeping from Aaron's boxers.

"Someone's hard." She commented, sliding her hand down right where he needed and the boy moaned, gripping her shoulder to support his shaky legs.

Destiny lathered his exposed neck with open mouthed kisses, biting and nipping at the skin to create red marks while her hand worked on its magic, leaving the form in her arms shaking in pleasure.

"O-Ottie." His breaths fell faster as he lost himself in the bubble of giddiness, biting his lip and soon he fell apart in her arms.

Destiny grabbed around his hips and caught him from falling, she picked him up and carried him to their bedroom, all the while leaving kisses to his chest and neck.

Their tangled forms fell on the soft mattress and soon the remaining clothes were scattered around as two lovers submerged in their world of love.

---------

Destiny and Aaron laid tangled on the bed the following morning, arms around each other as they comfortably enjoyed the presence of their loved one so close to their hearts.

Destiny had her fingers running through Aaron's soft locks, sometimes leaving kisses along his hairline or eyebrows. Aaron played with her long brown locks, twirling the edge between his fingers and sighing contently.

It was heaven on earth for him. Loving parents, a friend in a big brother, the best wife, a café of his own, what more could he ask for?

His gaze went up meet the loving one staring down at him and he swallowed. Destiny sensed he wanted to say something and softly stroked his cheek to encourage him to speak.

"Let's have a baby." Aaron blurted out and Destiny's eyes widened slightly.

They both fell silent after that and Aaron felt so embarrassed that he wanted the ground to swallow him whole. He feared he ruined their moment and now Destiny would hate him forever.

But the huge grin that spreaded across Destiny's face relieved him of his insecurities and soon he was tackled on the bed with his still very naked wife straddling his hips.

Destiny's hair fell around their faces as their eyes locked, Aaron's heart pounding in his chest.

Without responding to his previous statement, Destiny kissed him deep and rough, shoving her tongue in and sucking around before she pulled away, leaving Aaron breathless and amused.

"What?" He gasped, brushing some hair away from her face, both of them had smiles on their faces.

"What what?" She shrugged. "You wanted to make a baby, and I'm saying I'm in." She kissed him again and Aaron had to pull her away to look at her face for confirmation.

"Really?!" He asked as they both sat up, hands entwined tightly in excitement.

Destiny's eyes shone as the hopeful future they planned played in her heart and mind, she nodded.

"Oh my God! Yess!" Aaron jumped in her arms and hugged her tight, throwing them back on the bed and laughter echoed around the room.

He looked in her eyes and kissed her lips softly, feeling his heart tickle from pure joy.

"I love you." He whispered against her lips, cupping her chin in his fingers.

Destiny gripped his hips and rolled them over, so she was now on top.

Leaning forward, she bit his bottom lip and tugged at it with her teeth before releasing it. Aaron's hands tightened on her hips and he flushed red.

"I love you too." She finally replied. "Let's make this baby now and get over with it."

Aaron laughed loudly as he pulled her down to merge their lips in a much firm kiss.

Their hearts and bodies synced as they dreamed of a future with a new family member.

Someone tiny with adorable doe eyes and badass personality. Someone who would captivate all of their waking and sleeping moment with their little chatter and laughter.

Someone who would complete their hearts as well as their lives.

Destiny and Aaron couldn't wait for the day. The day they'd have someone come in this world from them, and it'd be the day they'd be bounded in a new relationship.

They'd be like a breath of fresh air blowing away all the remaining lackings in their lives.

It's almost dramatic from where they started to where they have reached now, but it's their life and they wouldn't trade this drama even for the world.

The End.

--------

A/N:-

Thank you so much to whoever read this story, voted and commented.

I'm glad if you liked it. Your votes and comments always made my day!

I'll focus on Alpha Arya's Sweet Omega now. If you haven't checked it out yet, do it now and let me know your throughts.

Thanks again🌷