«𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑂𝑛𝑒»

True to her words, Destiny and Sasha had managed to dig out not one, but several, dirt on Aiden Roman.

She couldn't bother about his doings before, but after he had dared to threaten what's hers, the billionaire couldn't rest till her revenge was done.

By night time, Aiden was arrested from his home with proofs of his smuggling business and many other crimes he had deep buried.

Destiny was present there, at the time of his arrest. Hands in her pockets, her signature smirk resting on her lips and eyes dark as she stared at the man throwing daggers at her, through his glare.

"You'll pay for it, Archer. I'll make sure you pay even if I have to die for it." He spat as police dragged him to the back of the jeep.

Destiny didn't let her eyes show anything but the way he seethed, a pang of fear leapt in her chest.

She shrugged it off, not wanting to dwell on something that had no base.

She wouldn't allow anything to happen to them again.

She went home with a smile, bearing flowers and chocolate boxes for her husband.

The boy was waiting for her right at the door. So, as soon as she opened it, he flung himself in her arms.

Chuckling, Destiny let the flowers and bags rest by the door and put her hands under his thighs to support him in her arms.

She carried him inside and kicked the door shut. Aaron pulled a bit away to smash their lips together. Destiny smiled into it, gripping his butt tight and kissing back fervently, enjoying the little tongue poking her mouth.

She went straight to their room and threw the boy on the bed and stripped her clothes off, smirking as her eyes spoke mischief.

They made love all throughout the night, basking in the embrace of each other's arms, uttering whispers of love and stealing passionate kisses.

Their hearts buzzed with hopes of their future and they fell asleep with arms around each other.

---------

*One month later*

In the morning, Destiny's favorite thing was waking up next to her loved one.

Being able to see the angelic face that belonged to her husband right after opening her eyes, it was what boosted the CEO throughout the day.

Aaron had become a heavy sleeper after their marriage, finding more peace and comfort in the safety of their sanctuary.

He loved to stay cuddled up to his lover, seeking the warmth that her body provided till late.

So, when Destiny needed to get out, she'd make sure Aaron was warmed up enough with the comforter before leaving.

Today was nothing unusual, Destiny opened her eyes to spot the beautiful face of none other than her baby sleeping peacefully cuddled up to her chest.

She admired the boy's soft features. His big lashes over his rosy cheeks, cute nose and plump lips. She softly traced his lips with her thumb and smiled when the latter stirred a bit.

She leaded forward and kissed Aaron's forehead then carefully slid out of the bed, tucking him in.

Destiny went to the washroom to do her morning routine before going to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast for the both of them.