«𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝑂𝑛𝑒»

Since the last time they went on a honeymoon ended up being such a disastrous memory, Destiny decided to take her beloved husband to another one, to create more beautiful memories that'd suppress the painful ones of their first honeymoon.

So, this time around, Destiny brought him to one of her beach side villas in Florida, a secluded area that only belonged to her.

It'd be perfect for their privacy.

The following day after their plan passed in blur as they met up with Lila and Kai, getting their blessings and best wishes.

Aaron went to his café briefly to wrap up everything and explain the journals to Jaden so he could look after it better. He left after hugging him and Jaden wished for them to gain many more happy memories.

Finally it was time for their flight and everyone, who'd go on this vacation with them, met at the airway, they'd be travelling in Destiny's private jet.

Aaron was so exhausted from running around all day that he immediately went to sleep as soon as they boarded the jet.

Destiny tucked him in and grabbed her laptop, finishing some last touch work so she could be tension free during her honeymoon.

It was dark outside when they finally landed and Destiny woke Aaron up, descending down the jet and there was an open roof Ferrari waiting for them.

Aaron still had a hard time to register just how rich his wife actually was.

They got in the car and Destiny took the wheel—the others would be taking another car to the villa with their luggage.

Aaron stood up and spread his arms, letting the cool air hit him at full force and it almost felt like he'd fly away. He laughed loudly and flopped back down, hair looking like a crow nest.

Destiny chuckled seeing his happy face and messy hair, ruffling it up even more with her free hand.

"It's amazing." He gushed, leaning his head against the side.

"I'm glad you're enjoying."

They finally arrived at the villa and got out, Aaron's jaw dropping at the extravagant two storyed structure before his eyes.

"Wow." He whispered, following Destiny inside, through a marble pathway with gardens on each side, a small pool on the back.

It seemed too lavish to be a simple villa, he was mesmerized.

In half an hour, their luggage were brought in along with the grocery for the week they'd be staying here.

"Be on alert at all times and inform me right away if you notice anything unusual, any undetected presence, even a shadow shouldn't be left uninformed. Clear?" She'd not take another chance.