«𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛»

Ever since she came back from her business trip, Destiny had been staying at the apartment with Aaron all the time.

She made sure Aaron had taken his time off from the café as well.

She barely let him out of her sight.

If the other took even slightly longer in the bathroom, she'd grow anxious and start knocking to make sure he was alright.

Aaron knew Destiny had become overprotective of him, and also they were both suffering from separation anxiety.

It'd trumple their daily life if they carried on. But he couldn't muster up enough strength to part from Destiny either.

Something strange had happened two days after Destiny had returned.

His parents came to him once again. He was scared shit but their action surprised him.

They were dishelved and looked maniac, as soon as Aaron came in view, they fell on their knees and begged for his forgiveness.

Aaron was shocked and the suddeness of it all made him dizzy. Destiny shooed them away and held her baby the whole day.

In the deep bottom of his heart, Aaron knew it had something to do with the wealthy woman he married.

She had done something to make this happen. He didn't ask for any answer. He just laid in the secured arms of his lover.

"I want to go to the café today." Aaron said at breakfast.

Destiny looked up from her plate and it was clear the idea wasn't appealing to her.

"Ottie." Aaron softly called.

"We can't stop our lives in fear of something happening. Not everything's in our hands. I know you love and want to protect me. I love you for that, but we need to work on our separation anxiety as well."

Destiny took his words and nodded solemnly.

"I'm sorry I imprisoned you." She said guiltily.

Aaron frowned, not liking this tone of guilt. He walked around to sit on her lap and cupped her face, lovingly staring in her eyes.

"You've never imprisoned me. It's just as much hard for me to part from you.

I love you so much. You're the best gift I've recevied in life. Don't ever say stuff like that." His tone held a firm fondness, and Destiny smiled.

She grabbed the back of Aaron's neck and pulled him down to connect their lips.

Their lips as always moulded perfectly and they got lost in the comfort of it.

Aaron ran his hands through Destiny's hair and deepened the kiss while the girl gripped his hips tight and tangled their tongues together.

As she roamed her tongue around her boy's mouth, a soft sound escaped him, making Destiny smirk.

Aaron pulled away to breath and Destiny cheekily smirked at him.

"Hurry up and get ready. Or we can keep doing this." She said in a husky voice and kissed the corner of his lips.

Aaron rolled his eyes and laughed, pushing himself off of her lap.

He dragged Destiny on her feet and pushed her to the closet.

"You get ready too. Sasha must be doing all the work all alone."

Destiny laughed and did as told. They both got ready and Destiny dropped the other off at his café.

"Take your pills and meals on time." Destiny chuckled. "That rhymed so well."

Aaron also chuckled and hit her arm playfully.