11 | The Beginning of Forever

"Yeah, I got you

"Yeah, I got you. I'll send it out tonight when the ports clear." Judah held his flip phone between his shoulder and his ear, using his hands to rub Tree Hut's vanilla scented whipped body butter in on Kianna's left leg.

He rubbed it in on her feet too, running his fingers between her french tip polished toes. A smile spread across her lips as he kissed the side of her foot near her big toe, and she pulled her leg back before he could suck the same spot.

"I'ma get up with you later. 'Preciate that." He pulled her leg back towards him, sharing a few more words on the phone before he ended the call.

"Quit playing with me." He kissed her toes again, and her smile remained as he climbed in the bed with her, lying between her legs.

"You ain't fuckin' with me?" He asked her, causing her smile to slowly fade away.

She just woke up not too long ago, around four in the afternoon, and the first thing she did was get in the shower. She didn't speak to him or return the kiss he gave her before getting in. Now she was out, and he had to take her body butter out of her hands in an effort to get her to talk to him, but she still hadn't said anything.

When they left his warehouse yesterday, she didn't say much either. She told him she wanted Chinese takeout for dinner, but other than that, she passed the time by watching The Vampire Diaries.

"I am. We're fine." She told him as he rested his arms on each side of her head.

"No we ain't. And that's cool, but don't lie to me. Keep it a buck." He scanned over her expression, unable to read it. "Talk to me mama." He said.

"I'm just not used to seeing you be that person. That's all.." She spoke quietly, gazing back up at him.

"You thinking 'bout leaving me 'cause of it?" He asked, and she could hear the slight drop in his tone.

"Why can't you be better for me?" She answered his question with another question.

"It ain't t-,"

"But it is that simple, Judah. You can't find another form of punishment other than taking a life? What if someone did that to Isaac? To your mom? To me?" She held his face in her hands, furrowing her eyebrows together.

"Nah Kianna, you don't get it. Y'all not in no street shit. Y'all didn't agree to what come wit' it 'cause y'all ain't apart of it. Niggas like him; you show mercy for a nigga like that and everybody ah' do it. I can't set no precedent for niggas to play with me in my line of work."

"When niggas fuck me over, I go after just them. I don't touch no innocent people. I'll make a threat or something, but I really ain't touching nobody that ain't do nothing wrong. You and me, we two different people mama. How I handle shit ain't how you handle shit 'cause you don't live the life I live."

"Any nigga who deal even just one dime bag of dope know what come with this. They know what they signing up for, it's a part of the game. Ain't no picking and choosing what part of the game you wanna play or when you wanna play it."