14 | Meet the Easts

"What are you getting ready to do anyway?" Amina asked, looking at Kianna fixing her makeup in the mirror through FaceTime

"What are you getting ready to do anyway?" Amina asked, looking at Kianna fixing her makeup in the mirror through FaceTime. She rarely ever wore makeup, so she wondered what the occasion was.

"Me and some of the girls are going out tonight. I haven't been out in so long, so they dragging me with them." She lied. Judah took her out every single day, and she hadn't been back to the whore house since Amina left for Wisconsin.

No, she still hadn't told Amina that she'd been in a relationship with Judah for over a month now, or that she'd practically moved in with him. She planned to keep it a secret for as long as possible, too. She didn't want to lose her best friend but she didn't want to lose her man either.

She honestly wasn't even sure if Amina would be mad if she found out that they were dating. Like, yeah, Judah shot her, but she was joking in the car with him when they picked her up for the pool party as if she no longer cared about it. The way she talked bad about him the day after the party said otherwise though.

Either way, Kianna wouldn't risk it.

"Oh, okay. I'm finna go finish helping my mama cook. Send me pictures." Amina's mood immediately dampened, but she tried not to make it obvious. Kara had already told her about Kianna and Judah. It hurt her feelings to be constantly lied to about something like that.

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you too." Amina ended the call first, and Kianna was taken aback just a bit, but brushed it off moments later.

She cleaned up the mess that she made in the bathroom from getting ready to go to Judah's parent's house, and then she walked back into the bedroom to get her purse that she had already packed.

Before leaving out of the bedroom, she snapped a picture of herself in the mirror although she wasn't going to post on Instagram. She was just in love with her reflection.

Kianna wore a brown sleeveless dress that stopped at the middle of her thigh and flaunted her curves-which she low key hated at first, but she knew by now that any clothing she wore would show off her body regardless of if she wanted it to or not.

She paired the dress with matching Tory Burch sandals, displaying her french tip polished toes. For jewelry, she wore a Cartier love bracelet with the matching ring, as well as a matching gold Van Cleef bracelet and necklace set.

After spraying a few pumps of Billie Eilish's perfume over herself, she was finally ready. Yes, it took her almost two hours-but that was mainly because she couldn't find an outfit. She was just a girl.

Judah's eyes opened at the sound of his bedroom door closing, and Kianna appeared in front of him moments later. He finished getting ready over an hour ago, and like the man he was, he attempted to get a nap in because he knew it would take Kianna longer.

"Hey pretty girl." He stood up from the couch to kiss her forehead, and she smiled as his arms slid around her waist.

"Hey baby. I'm ready now. Do you think my dress is too short? Or too tight?" She asked.