19 | Reconciliation

Kianna grabbed the plan B package out of the brown paper bag from CVS that was just delivered by DoorDash, cutting through the plastic with a pair of scissors

Kianna grabbed the plan B package out of the brown paper bag from CVS that was just delivered by DoorDash, cutting through the plastic with a pair of scissors. She talked a good game but she was not having any kids right now. She refused.

She swallowed two of the pills without a drink, then she threw the whole bag-including the CVS bag-in the kitchen trash bin. Then, she grabbed a second plastic bag containing their food from a southern soul food place a few blocks away and carried it back to their bedroom.

Judah was still sound asleep in the bed, holding Kianna's main pillow close to his body since she was no longer laying next to him. She got up an hour ago to take a shower and to toss the sheets in the trash, but she wasn't able to make the bed up because he hadn't woken up yet.

Kianna sat the food on the dresser before leaning over to kiss his cheek, cradling his jaw in her right hand. She kept kissing his face until he started to stir in his sleep, then finally, he reached up to grab her neck as he kissed her back.

"Morning baby. It's time to get up. Go take a shower so we can eat." She kissed him once more before standing back up, watching him slowly raise up out of the bed.

He released a low groan as he stretched his body out, and she smiled at the sight of him so comfortable in all of his naked glory.

When he went in the bathroom, Kianna felt on the memory foam topper to see if it was wet, and when she realized it wasn't, she put a fresh pair of sheets over the mattress. She then made the bed up with a brand new comforter set and changed the pillowcases as well.

Afterwards, she sat down on her side with Judah's weed box in her lap. She knew that he would want a blunt to smoke by the time he got out of the shower, but he didn't have anymore pre-rolls left. So, she pearled a few blunts with strawberry dream leaf wraps while he showered.

Kianna barely ever smoked before she met him, and now, she would take a few hits here and there when she felt like it-which wasn't that often. He taught her how to roll a wood a few weeks ago though, and she had to give herself props because she was damn near perfect at it now.

A little less than twenty minutes later, Judah walked out of the bathroom to see Kianna laying in the bed with just one of his shirts on, food on the nightstand with two blunts and two bottles of water sitting next to it. Talk about living the good life.

"Mmm, wassup baby?" He finally spoke to her in between giving her another kiss; a real one this time.

"Hey handsome. You smell good." She played with the band of his Calvin Klein boxers, holding a smile on her face as he continued to kiss her. He would kiss her all 24 hours of everyday of the week if she let him.

"Judah," She laughed, grabbing his face to stop him from pressing his lips against hers again.

"You having my baby or you took a plan b?" He asked, now lying down on top of her.