22 | Accidents Happen(ed)

A small frown spread across Kianna's face as she began to twist in her sleep, trying to find a more comfortable position

A small frown spread across Kianna's face as she began to twist in her sleep, trying to find a more comfortable position. She reached to grab Judah, then let out a frustrated groan when she realized he wasn't beside her.

Since the day they landed back in the states a little less than two weeks ago, there wasn't a day that she woke up in the morning and he was still there. He would silently leave around five in the morning and wouldn't be back until around four or five in the afternoon and she hated that.

She knew that he was working this much because he was tying up loose ends, but she wasn't used to him leaving her by herself for so much of the day. That along with her pregnancy hormones had her emotions everywhere. She wanted him here with her.

"Come home." Was the first thing she said on FaceTime when he answered her call on the second ring.

"You know I can't mama. I got you some breakfast in the microwave and I left some money on the dresser so you and Mina can go do someth-,"

Kianna ended the call before he could finish, and then she powered her phone all the way off. She did the same thing to her other phone and her iPad, and then she irritably stood up out of the bed, rubbing underneath her growing baby bump.

"It's just mommy today, again. We gon' have to find you a new daddy. One that actually loves us." She talked to her belly as she turned on the sink in the bathroom, grabbing her toothbrush.

"Quit playing with me Kianna." Judah's voice could be heard, and she looked up at the almost unnoticeable camera with a frown on her face.

"Shut up. Stop watching me, weirdo." She rolled her eyes, opening the tube of charcoal toothpaste.

"You shut up. Quit telling my baby that. I'm not playing with you." He said, and she ignored him with another roll of her eyes.

"I'ma be on my way in a few minutes, aight? I'm sorry mama. You know I'm tryna wrap this shit up."

"No. Stay where you at 'cause I'm going to Mina house. And I'm spending the ni-,"

"Man quit playing with me Kianna. I just said I'm finna come home."

"And I said what I said, too. Now shut up talking to me." She said again, spitting toothpaste out of her mouth.

"Stop talking to me like that. You only talking big shit 'cause I'm not in front of you lil' girl. That's aight though. I'm on my way. You getting beside yourself and I'm finna come handle that." He told her, and she dropped her Cetaphil facial cleaner to climb up onto the counter, then she ripped the mini camera out of the wall and threw it in the trash bin.

"Didn't I say shut up talking to me? Oh ok then." She mumbled to herself, going back to her skincare.

When she finished freshening up, she went into their bedroom to find something to wear because she wasn't playing with him. She was about to go pick up Amina so that they could go shopping, and then she would stay the night over her house. See how he likes waking up by himself.