17 | Makeup to Breakup

Judah leaned against the sidewall of the elevator, watching Kianna record herself in the mirror designed back wall

Judah leaned against the sidewall of the elevator, watching Kianna record herself in the mirror designed back wall. She looked so beautiful to him; he had never seen a face more perfect in his life.

He loved when she was natural, but she dolled herself up with a full beat of makeup and a fresh set of loose curls this morning, and it was definitely doing some things to him; things that he acted on, which had them running late for the brunch his mother was hosting.

"I'm so hungry. You need to drive super fast." Kianna told him as the double doors to the elevator opened.

"How you hungry and you just finished eating dic-,"

"Oh my god, do you ever shut up? Talking like you wasn't just eating ass. Bottom feeder." She cut him off with a roll of her eyes, and he laughed, draping his arm around the back of her neck.

"Ain't no shame in my game. I'll eat yo' whole body if I could. Have you ever been-swallOWED up?" He changed his voice with enunciation, his smile growing once Kianna burst out laughing.

"You so annoying yo. Stay off of TikTok." She shook her head, even though she knew that she was the reason he even had the app. In their early days of dating he swore he'd never have that app on his phone, and now he stayed up until three in the morning watching his For You page.

"TikTok need to stay off me." He shrugged, leading her in a different direction than where his truck was parked.

"Judah I parked by the security booth." She pointed the opposite way since she was the last to drive his truck. He had a designated parking space but the light was out above it so she never parked there. Yes, at her big age, she was very much still afraid of the dark.

"I know." He answered shortly, gesturing with his head for her to look ahead of them.

There were three new vehicles near Judah's designated parking spaces, and in front of each vehicle was 'Kianna Jade' painted in black and navy blue-her favorite colors-on the concrete, which meant that those parking spaces were hers.

The three blacked out vehicles; a 2023 Mercedes Benz GLE-Class AMG coupe, 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, and a 2022 Tesla Model Y long range SUV, all with 'KIANNA' printed on the front license plates.

Inside each vehicle were blue long stem roses that covered the entire passenger seats, matching bouquets made of money on the driver's side, and the backseats were full of gift bags from H&M, Victoria Secret, Chanel, Gucci, Coach, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Sephora, Ulta and Hermès.

"Merry Christmas mama." Judah kissed her cheek, and Kianna had to tilt her head all the way back so that her tears wouldn't ruin her makeup.

She wasn't expecting this at all.

Judah was Muslim, which meant that he didn't celebrate Christmas-though he often bought gifts for his family since only he and his father were the only two Muslim's in their family. He hated being gifted in return though, and he made sure that Kianna knew that.