24 | Rich as Hell

"Mina you are such a wuss man

"Mina you are such a wuss man." Kianna braided the end of her last braid, staring at Amina through the bedroom mirror while she cried. She was on her period and still so emotional over the fact that she wasn't an aunt anymore. When she went to see Kianna at the hospital, she cried then too, but they were talking about it again and it broke her heart for the second time.

Kianna was so grateful to have people around that genuinely cared about her and the little family she was so close to having. She honestly couldn't wait to finish healing and to wrap this situation up with her father because she would purposely be trying for another baby with Judah. She now wanted one more than ever.

"Ugh. I'm sorry. I just can't even imagine-you go through so much, and you're still smiling, you know? I wish I could make everything perfect for you 'cause you don't deserve any of this." Amina shook the can of mousse, and Kianna smiled at her, tilting her head to the side.

"Thank you best friend. I'm okay though, I promise. Stop crying girl." She chuckled, leaning forward so that Amina could rub the mousse in on the end of her braids as well.

The two of them had just finished up with extra small thigh length knotless braids, and Amina did most of the work as far as the parting and actual braiding, but Kianna helped her braid the ends so that they could finish quicker. The end result came out so cute.

She didn't know if she'd be able to keep up with the dramatic baby hairs that Amina gave her though. She'd always been hard on her hair which is why she just wore tape ins because they were low maintenance and she never had to do anything to it, but she'd attempt to keep these braids up for a good little minute.

"I love you so much sista. These so cute on you. I wish I had a head like you 'cause literally every hairstyle eats down." Amina began to clean up her bedroom, running her hand in a circle on the ground to pick up loose hair strands from her carpet.

"I love you too girl. Thank you. It's really you that make my hairstyles eat. You can't be fucked with in this hair shit." Kianna told her, and Amina swiped underneath her chin to say 'period'.

"You ready to go?" Kianna asked when they were done restoring Amina's bedroom to how it was before they started on her hair.

Although Amina always refused payment when she did Kianna's hair, Kianna usually still gave her money anyway. This time though, Kianna would be treating her to a shopping spree instead. Amina would never turn that down; it was a win win for the both of them.

Together, they walked to the front of Amina's suite where Judah was sitting in her living room, getting a tattoo done by his personal artist. He wasn't playing when he said he wasn't leaving Kianna's side ever again. That meant he would be accompanying her to the sleepovers she had with Amina and all.

Luckily, Amina now lived rent free in the condominium that Judah owned, so he only had to walk down the hall to be with Kianna.

"Hi baby. You almost done?" Kianna asked, and Judah turned his head to look at her as they walked in from the hallway.