A tested hero...

Author's note:  Since I had our gremlins intervene,  Aizawa wasn't as destroyed as he was in the cannon.   Thus healing was more effective.

Izuku hummed as he sat with Katsuki under the willow tree. They had chosen a park a long way away from home to give a challenge to their siblings. It also acted like an impromptu date night as the couple contently snuggled in the shadows of the tree.

They nearly bl3nded in as they were both dressed in dark clothing and both with deep black wigs - something that was insisted on once they were back in public. 

Katsuki ran his fingers up and down Izuku's arm as he softly described, in detail, how it had felt with their connection.

Footsteps drew his voice to a silent pause before Izuku giggled.  He said nothing as he snuggled closer,  waiting for one of their brothers to part the leafy branches. 

Izuku tensed seconds later as the footsteps drew closer.   Pathway showed him multiple options of what was about to happen.  He leaned up quickly to whisper in Katsuki's ear.

"Eraserhead," he warned.  "Voice coder."

Katsuki dropped a hand to his belt and waited, tense.  The branches parted slowly as the underground hero stepped into view.  Katsuki's hand rested on the back of Izuku's head to keep his face hidden.

"What?" Katsuki snarled, voice made deeper by the tool created for them.   For the fire blond, it deepened his voice, while it changed the pitch of Izuku's whistles.

Aizawa stared at them, tense.  "I am simply following my gut.   What is the Demon Duo doing here?"

Katsuki was silent until Izuku gave a soft, short whistle.   "Date night, hero scum.  Even we take a night off."

Aizawa stepped closer, noting how the only one talking drew the smaller man closer.  "I am curious as you haven't been as active lately.   I doubt you stopped your villainous ways."

Katsuki felt Izuku giggle into his side and smirked.  "Not in the least.   My heart lost his voice for a while.  So we took a break.  Now, why are you bothering us?"

Aizawa tipped his head.  "You're villains in a public space."

Katsuki sneered.  "We're on a fuckin' date!   Is that a crime now?"

Aizawa frowned.  "No...but-"

"But nothing, old man!  Damn," Katsuki grunted, raising a hand and letting just his palm, but not his fingers, glow with heat.  "Not like we've done anything today.  Go catch someone who's actually doing something wrong."

Aizawa's eyes glowed and canceled out his quirk.  "You are a villain.  It is my job to catch you."

Before Katsuki could respond he felt Izuku tense in his arms.  He glanced down, frowning, but his green bean remained silent.  It gave the hero a chance to keep talking.

"How old are you anyway?" Aizawa asked, stepping a bit closer.

"Old enough, old fart," Katsuki snapped, starting to stand with Izuku in his arms.  "Now get the fuck away from us."

Aizawa blinked, sighing.   "So a kid."

Izuku suddenly gave a sharp whistle and hit a button on his collar.   A warp gate opened behind them.  Katsuki easily held him and flipped off Aizawa before stepping backward through.    He saw the man lunging for them as the gate closed, leaving them on a rooftop near the park.  That didn't surprise Katsuki as their master's challenge was still on.

"Baby, you okay?" Katsuki asked softly.

Izuku met his eyes.  "When he canceled your quirk, he canceled mine too," Izuku answered.

"So?" The blond pushed.

"I couldn't see at all," Izuku explained.   "Nothing.   It's like everything went dark!"

"Shit," Katsuki grunted.  "That's not good, Izu. "

"I know, and now he's gonna be looking for us," Izuku said fiercely as he started to pace.

"Quirk working now?"  Katsuki asked.

"Yeah," Izuku responded, pulled from his thoughts. 

"Use it," Katsuki said.  "Let's give both our brothers and that old man a challenge."

Izuku giggled and hopped up onto his boyfriend's back, eyes glowing.  "Hero from left, neither brother is anywhere near."

Katsuki smirked.  "Hang tight and make sure he doesn't see your eyes."

The gremlin on his back laughed happily as the burly teen moved to the edge, caught Aizawa's attention, stuck his tongue out, and took off.

The chase was on.

Aizawa cussed vehemently behind them as he tried to keep up.   He had to guess the one who communicated in whistles had some sort of tracking quirk.   The other one was just a brat!

Aizawa almost got ahold of the smaller one with his capture weapon when the other teen dropped off his companions back, rolled, and was on his feet racing just as fast away in a different direction.

His eyes flickered between the retreating figures and turned toward the smaller one.  He heard gruff cussing from behind him, but a few sharp whistles echoed from ahead.   He stole a glance back and saw the other man, who had started toward him stop, glare, and turn off into a black warp gate.

'So the little one is in charge.'  Aizawa noted as his weapon snapped out again.   The young man dodged again, a light giggle breaking the air. 

"Don't make this harder on yourself," Aizawa shouted.   "Just come peacefully and maybe we can work something out."

The dark haired man neared the edge of the roof, coming to a stop and looking over the edge and then up at the much taller building across the alley.  Aizawa tentatively came to a stop a few paces behind him.   Was this kid going to really give up?  It wasn't like he could jump onto the next rooftop.

The teen giggled again, the sound nearly ear splitting high, making Aizawa flinch back.  When his opened again, the teen was standing on the edge of the roof, looking down just enough that shadows covered half his face.  Pale fingers wiggled a little wave at him and the teen leaned back, falling off the edge.

"No!" Aizawa shouted, racing forward to try and save him.  He grunted as his abdomen hit the ledge, staring down into the swirling warp gate.  He looked around, hoping to spot where the teen came out.

Loud laughter echoed from the roof across the way.  Aizawa peered up to see the teen sitting on the edge.   He waved again as his partner joined him.  The two happily flipped him the bird and disappeared over the edge.   Aizawa cursed and immediately sent out as much of a description as he could about the two to all heroes in the area, including the fact that he was sure they couldn't be older than high school kids. 

As he hit send, a thought struck him.  The way the two interacted...he felt like he'd see that style before.  He frowned, brain working overtime to try and recall where he'd see such teamwork before.  He glanced back at the roof.   Was it a chance...they really were just high school kids?  

Could they be kids at a hero school?  

Could they be students at his school?