Where is he?

Nedzu observed the counseling session on the camera he had in the room for Hound Dog's safety.   Sometimes students in therapy could get volatile...especially when it was a family counseling session.

Katsuki had been back with them for nearly a month now.   The principal had watched his young student go from nearly catatonic to relaxed to eager at any lead presented to, as he currently was, the rage monster that was destroying a chair in Hound Dog's office.   Aizawa and Hizashi sat in the room with Hound Dog, watching the boy repeatedly explode and burn the chair until it was ash.

"Feel better?" Hound Dog growled.

"Fuck you, mutt!" Katsuki spat.   Even through the black and white camera, Nedzu could see the tears on the blond's face.

"There's another chair there," Hound Dog said calmly, motioning his large hand toward another chair.

"What the fuck is this gonna do?" Katsuki snarled, shaking.   "What the fuck is destroying a damn piece of wood gonna do?   It sure as hell ain't bringing him back!"

Aizawa and Hizashi sat in silence, watching their foster son rage.   Hound Dog had agreed to let them sit in on the sessions only after Katsuki had nearly blow a hole in his wall when the blond had gone from hopeful to constant rage.   The deal - they couldn't talk unless given permission from Hound Dog himself.   This was supposed to be a safe place for Katsuki - one where he could vent his emotions without fault.

Hound Dog studied him.  "Bring who back?"

"Izuku!" Katsuki raged, headed for the other chair.  This time, though, he set to work smashing it with his physical strength not his quirk.   "It's been over a month and none of you fucking heroes have saved him!   He could be dead for all you know!   You left us to rot!   You let them take us and hurt us!   You promised we'd be safe here!"

A chunk of chair flew at Aizawa, but missed him by nearly a foot.   Hizashi tensed, but Aizawa stayed relaxed.   He knew that if Katsuki really wanted to hit him with the chair, it would have been dead on.  The insomniac reached over and just held his husband's hand, letting their future son vent.

"Aizawa told me you could reverse track Izuku," Hound Dog said.   He let the blond nod as his destruction of the chair slowed.   "Have you lost that?"

Katsuki sniffled as he weakly smacked at the remaining chair with the piece of wood in his hand.  "No...I can still feel him."  The words were soft, teary even.   The blond dropped to his knees as his shoulders shook.   "I want Izuku back....I want him back..."

Hound Dog motioned and both men surged up to wrap their blond in a warm hold, just comforting him as the rage died for now and he just cried.   

Nedzu sighed as he cut the feed and rubbed at his face.   He knew they should asked Katsuki to reverse track Izuku...but the blond wasn't in the right state of mind at the moment.   The first time they'd tried, they had arrived hours too late and missed whoever had the other teen.   That had been the day hope turned to rage in the explosive teen.    

*****

Another week had passed as Katsuki continued therapy on the daily with either Hizashi or Aizawa in the room with him.  There were days that he was violent and aggressive - usually destroying some piece of furniture that Hound Dog directed him too.   Other times he sat and cried his heart out, unable to say a single word.  It broken both adults as they worked with him. 

Once, Dabi tried to sit in with him, but Katsuki had gone quiet.   When prompted, the blond admitted that while he trusted and saw Dabi as a big brother - he didn't believe his brother would understand how he was feeling.  Dabi acknowledged that he probably didn't as his relationship with Shigaraki had been casual and short lived.    He expressed he didn't want this to end their relationship as siblings, but he understood why Katsuki might not be comfortable with him during this kind of therapy.