The Demons Are Back

Aizawa had chosen the big three - Mirio, Amajiki, and Nejire - and a random classmate to go against the boys first.   It would be like a game and allow all six to really test their quirks out.   He also knew that letting Amajiki go first would help with his anxiety.  He stepped away from the door to better see the screen.

Just before the hero students would be able to go into the scenario, there was a monitor to play a pre-recorded video.  Aizawa smirked as the screen went white with static, then focused in on the two "captured" heroes.   Izuku stood just behind them, smirking cruelly.  He was dressed in the same suit like get-up that he'd had in the picture Dabi had shown them.   He even had a colored contact in, turning one eye red.  The green haired gremlin happily twirled a knife in his fingers as he stood as if he were waiting for the bus.

Katsuki leaned against the wall.   He was in simple combat boots, cargo pants - with suspiciously full pockets - and a blank tank top.   The whole outfit was black.   Dabi stood on the opposite side in the same outfit all the students would recognize from videos.

"Well, well, well," Dabi laughed.   "So they've sent some little heroes to save our little toys.   What says you, boys?"

Katsuki smirked and glanced at the camera.  "You ain't gonna get close."

Izuku leaned forward and just gave a cheery whistle that was low and slow as he draped his arms over the shoulders of the captive heroes, the knife dangling close to Hitoshi's neck.  Then the camera cut off.   All the students in the auditorium seats shivered, now nervous.   Inside the training area, the four students turned to each other to form a quick plan.

"So we just have to go rescue those two, right?" Nejire said as the camera watched the four of them take stock of the generic cityscape.

"Yeah, but how are we going to figure out where they are?" Mirio frowned.   "There weren't any clues in the video.  Plus, none of us have sensory style quirks."

"I'm pretty quick," their classmate - a short, petite young girl - said as she raised her hand.   "Maybe I can do a quick scout?'

"But what if they're out there?" Amajiki asked, nervous, but happy they were getting this over with quickly.

The girl smiled.  "Well, then I run away!   I mean our goal is to find and save them, right?"

"Right!" Nejire giggled.   "Okay, then.   Let's give that a try.   We'll spread out and head straight until you let us know what you find."

The girl nodded, winked, stepped past the monitor and shrank further.   Iridescent wings - like a dragonfly's - sprung from her back and she was off like a shot.   The other three followed as a slower pace, heads on a constant swivel.   

A low whistle echoed through the quiet scene and the trio froze.   The echo kept them from know which direction the whistle came from, but it was obviously a signal.

"That's the green haired one," Nejire said, knowing they were to act like their younger friends were the enemy.   "The Demon who Whistles, right?'

Mirio nodded.   "That's how he communicates.   Damn, can't tell where it came from."

"Akitsu?" Nejire said into their com device.   "What do you see?"

"I see...blue flames to the west.   But..something just exploded to the East!   And...I don't know where the- EEEK!" Their fourth member, hero name Akitsu, screeched.

"Hey!  You okay?  What's going on?" Mirio cried, eyes scanning the sky.   There was no answer, just static.

"Oh no!   What do we do?" Nejire cried.